machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Having a very good experience with my dealer in Ann Arbor, MI (Varsity Ford). The dispatcher has my MME being delivered to the dealership by the end of the day today...looking forward to getting it by the weekend! A few key things the dealer is doing for me:
  • Honoring my Mustang Club of America X-Plan, and grandfathering the 60-day membership rule (I got my membership on Feb 11, which doesn't give me the required 90-day period, but I got my membership before they switched to 90 days).
  • Absolutely no upsales on extended warranties, vehicle add-ons, or other additional fees.
  • Setting up all my sales/loan/title/plate transfer paperwork on DocuSign, so I will do everything remotely. I just show up with a check and my license plate and they give me my key.
  • Giving me 0.9% interest for 48 months (which I understand is the going interest rate for qualified buyers).
It's not all signed, sealed, and delivered yet, but I'm cautiously optimistic that this dealership experience will be positive. In any case, it disproves the theory that all dealerships are evil.
Many are very positive, a few bad apples have spoiled it for others. I had the same experience as you except for the DocuSign part which was fine.
Sponsored

oscars2212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5
Country flag
My employer lost their X plan partnership with Ford. Is there any commonly known forum (or not so commonly known) where ford employees will offer up their unused "friends and neighbors" PIN to total strangers?

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My employer lost their X plan partnership with Ford. Is there any commonly known forum (or not so commonly known) where ford employees will offer up their unused "friends and neighbors" PIN to total strangers?
It doesn't work that way, sorry. Just join MCA for $35 and they give you access to use the XPLAN. You can also buy Ford stock, but the MCA route is easier.

Only caveat is that you must be a member for 90 days before you can use the XPLAN.

https://mustang.org

https://mustang.org/membership-account/levels/

MCA Digital Membership - 1 Year$35.00 now.
Membership expires after 1 Year.

Last edited:

oscars2212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5
Country flag
ok thanks. I have certainly seen posts on various ford forums (ford transit, F150, even 5G mustang) where employees freely offer up their unused PINs in a given year. Was wondering if there was a favored spot where those sorts of offers could be solicited.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
ok thanks. I have certainly seen posts on various ford forums (ford transit, F150, even 5G mustang) where employees freely offer up their unused PINs in a given year. Was wondering if there was a favored spot where those sorts of offers could be solicited.
Okay, a pin is a pin and not tied to a model, so if that’s the case on another forum have at it. Haven’t seen any offered on this forum.

oscars2212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5
Country flag
another question for the group (since the sales rep at my local dealer didn't know the answer): I have access to the X plan pricing via a MCA membership, but I need to wait 60 days to actually get the X plan price on a car. As I understand it, I use my PIN to order the car, and then when it comes time to actually pick the car up and sign the papers (and pay) that is when I need to show proof that I can use the X Plan pricing. So can I order a car now, using a x plan PIN, but before my 60 day "wait period" has elapsed, and still get the X Plan pricing if I don't actually sign the papers for 60 days (assuming the car I order takes at least 60 days to arrive at the dealer).

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
another question for the group (since the sales rep at my local dealer didn't know the answer): I have access to the X plan pricing via a MCA membership, but I need to wait 60 days to actually get the X plan price on a car. As I understand it, I use my PIN to order the car, and then when it comes time to actually pick the car up and sign the papers (and pay) that is when I need to show proof that I can use the X Plan pricing. So can I order a car now, using a x plan PIN, but before my 60 day "wait period" has elapsed, and still get the X Plan pricing if I don't actually sign the papers for 60 days (assuming the car I order takes at least 60 days to arrive at the dealer).
The MCA wait period is now 90 days, not 60. You don't need the pin to order. You need it at the time of delivery. But check with the dealer that they will accept X-Plan before ordering.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
If the dealer accepts the x-plan pricing on the mache your ordering, you don't need to show him the pin until the day of the sale. You can order without it. Just make sure you have all the prices agreed to with your dealer.

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
I don't know if anyone has had a chance to upload one of these. This is for a Premium AWD ER, in Space White.

I got the X-Plan through my employer. Not so much worried about a big discount (whooping $841 discount), but that the dealership can't charge more than $100 in their fees.

IMG_20210427_091611__01.jpg

shelbycobra

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, FF5 Cobra, Model A
Country flag
I don't know if anyone has had a chance to upload one of these. This is for a Premium AWD ER, in Space White.

I got the X-Plan through my employer. Not so much worried about a big discount (whooping $841 discount), but that the dealership can't charge more than $100 in their fees.

Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E IMG_20210427_091611__01
Thanks for posting. I just ordered the same mach e in Rapid Red. Dealer didn't have the Z plan price so this is good to see.

Deleted member 4669

Does anyone know the details around the current $2600 xplan incentive? Completed a deal a couple days ago for standard ford credit finance with the incentive, dealer is now saying it’s only available if I choose ford options.

Scarpia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Premium, Standard Range, RWD
Country flag
Does anyone know the details around the current $2600 xplan incentive? Completed a deal a couple days ago for standard ford credit finance with the incentive, dealer is now saying it’s only available if I choose ford options.
I think you're conflating things. There is a $2500 incentive for Ford Options that has nothing to do with X-Plan. (The incentive is zip-code based, with some zip codes only getting $1000.) The additional $100 is for BlueCruise, which will cost $600 later (not ready yet).

X-Plan pricing is MSRP - 2% +$275, and it also places a limit of $100 on doc fees.

Ginger

First Name
Ginger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
buying Mach E, own 2012 Lexus hybrid
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
I have a question. I joined Mustang of America. They sent a copy of my membership which shows my membership number. Is this the PIN we need to show the dealership?
Sponsored