Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 21, VW Atlas, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
Country flag
Oh one thing I would add is how to open the frunk when the 12v battery is dead. I saw a video where you can open what I thought was a tow hook "door" on the front bumper. Inside there are two cables, a positive and a negative. You hook up a jump start battery or jumper cables from another car and the frunk will open. Once open you have to take out a shit load of plastic to get access to the LVB, which you can then put a charger/jumper on for a while until there is enough just to open the door and get in and start the car. Seems kinda crazy, doing all that... I was hoping you could just jump/charge the LVB via those cables in the tow hook door.

I made a video 2 month ago about that.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag

Tbird

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4x 2021 job 1
Country flag
I like most of these videos. They are certainly much better than what Ford has provided us.

Tbird

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4x 2021 job 1
Country flag
I wish I would get paid, for this I need at least double as many view hours (you read correct hours, not 1 minute video) and double as many subscribers.

In case you do not believe me, here a screenshot, which shows you how much I need just to be considered to get paid (which does not mean I would ever get paid)

1632922369306.png

Nobody forced you to watch it right? :)
It looks like you are half way there. Keep going

jdsimard2012

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Is the fluid from the washer reservoir in the frunk the same one that feeds the rear washer? There is no second reservoir?