Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
But, do your washer fluid jets spray full blast for more than 5 seconds at a time, or do you need to stop spraying so they can recharge? Just curious ?
That's only a problem on GTs. It looks like the OP has a Rapid Red Select, so all should be good.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
But, do your washer fluid jets spray full blast for more than 5 seconds at a time, or do you need to stop spraying so they can recharge? Just curious ?
This raises a good question: someone with a GT needs to test to see if the washer squirts for more than 5 seconds in Unbridled Extended.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
There's still an issue you're all missing. It's not mentioned in the owner's manual either and really should be. If the washer fluid is low, so is the Blinker Fluid. Fill them both up. Safety is always the forum's top priority. You're welcome.
ID-10T use only! ? ? ? ? ?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I do appreciate a whole gallon fits in the container. Reduces the clutter in my garage. Small step in the right direction for me. :)

MrRongoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR Red/Blk Onyx
Country flag
7000 miles here and I've been low twice. The dealer filled it for free for me when I went for an update and a separate time again when I was in for a tire rotation and another update. Not any different from my ICE cars.

ID-10T use only! ? ? ? ? ?
That, or a Layer 8 issue

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
You’re right. That’s dreadful. For$60k the car should come loaded with a lifetime supply of washer fluid. Time to get rid of the car. ;)
Once the washer fluid runs out, you can call roadside assistance. Within 5 hours they will deliver a squeegee man to smear dirt all over your windshield. ?

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Once the washer fluid runs out, you can call roadside assistance. Within 5 hours they will deliver a squeegee man to smear dirt all over your windshield. ?
5 hours? The maintenance plan I was upsold on said 2 business days. I got ripped off!

paulcreediii

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Fusion Energi
Country flag
My issue is the washer fluid smell in the car everytime I clean my windshield. Never had that happen in any car I've owned before.
Happens with my Fusion Energi. In the summer, it's an easy fix to have the HVAC on recirculate but, in the winter, recirculate fogs up the windows quickly, so the use of the washers is minimal.

PA Bob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD SB
Country flag
There's still an issue you're all missing. It's not mentioned in the owner's manual either and really should be. If the washer fluid is low, so is the Blinker Fluid. Fill them both up. Safety is always the forum's top priority. You're welcome.

1638027795943.png

Oh lord. I’m still learning about this car. I’ve never heard of blinker fluid!! I thought it was a joke til I saw the pic.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
It is. A Joke. You can actually buy that container on Amazon. It's empty. because it's a joke. Please don't buy it. Unless you're doing it as a joke. Then it's ok. ;)

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
I’ve heard when the temperature drops your washer fluid capacity decreases as well - so that may have som bearing on why it was low.
?
Sponsored