Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MINI Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mystery solved. You posted your VIN before and I just found it. Your car received an IPC update today. That is what you were missing for BC to work. Your IPC didn't have the animations needed for BC to function. According to PTS, the update installed last night at 2:10am.

Congrats!🥳

1715805143300-qa.png
Thanks for going that extra mile and figuring out what actually activated it. The folks on this forum are the best!

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Interesting take, my BC handles curves surprisingly well, and almost flawlessly if I am going exactly the speed limit. On the highways that are mapped…
I found it to be weak. My wife's 2022 MME seems to hunt for the lines, even sometimes on the straights it wanders back and forth in the lane. Curves make me hold the wheel to keep from bouncing from line to line. It is quite a difference between the MME and my 2023 Lightning which is much more stable and a lot fewer quirks in all cases using BC. Makes me wonder if it is a hardware issue since I think both are on the same software versions.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
3FMTK3SS6MMA00820
You are in the same situation the OP was. Your IPC is on version -AA which is where the OP was before he got 6.8.0. There was an older IPC update that your car never got, or it failed to install whenever it was sent.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
We took delivery of our ‘21 Premium AWD on July 22,2021. BlueCruise has never worked. Not for a single mile. Two dealers, calls to Ford. Nothing. Today I was on the local beltway, pressed the cruise control button and, lo and behold, my screen turned blue! On Monday I received an OTA update related to the frunk lid ajar warning. I wonder if that somehow nudged some ones and zeroes into alignment. I also wonder how long this miracle will last.
Congratulations!

Ned

First Name
Ned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
waiting for ford
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have a 21 Premium and the Blue Cruise has been great on the highways, but not as good around town. It handles most highway turns well, but on a twisty road it isn't great.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
I have a 21 Premium and the Blue Cruise has been great on the highways, but not as good around town. It handles most highway turns well, but on a twisty road it isn't great.
There are module updates to the PSCM/IPMA greatly improve BC performance. However, these updates are only available with FDRS until Ford starts pushing them out via the OTA process.

Ned

First Name
Ned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
waiting for ford
Occupation
retired
Country flag
vin is 3FMTK3R72MMA45156

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
vin is 3FMTK3R72MMA45156
This list consists of most of the modules you have with pending updates. On this list, the CCM, CMR, IPMA and PSCM are all relevant to improved BC performance.

Ford Mustang Mach-E After 1,028 days, BlueCruise appears 1716226658370-n8

Jerrytball

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
With only one highway in our area that supports blue cruise I knew one time I saw it pop up, saying blue Cruise was available, but I couldn’t remember if I had cruise control on already or not. So today I did not turn on any kind of cruise control and when I got down to the highway, it popped up and said blue cruise is available if you want to use it, so it does do that without having cruise control on. So if you do forget to turn on cruise, it will pop up and tell you it’s available. I just couldn’t remember if you had to have cruise activated while I was putting that out there case somebody else wondered.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
What does my VIN say?
3FMTK3RM2MMA25785
I see the OTA process has been very good to you; updated up through 6.14.0 since March and some of the newer PU updates, too. I see a few codes being reported, but if you aren't having any issues, nothing to be worried about.

westcoastg8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Std Range
Country flag
Hi @rugedraw , Appreciate the work you are doing to help us folks with issues out! Would you mind looking up my VIN? Bluecruise on my '21 Premium hasn't worked since it expired and then I renewed for 3 years back in January. I've been to the dealer multiple times but no luck. My front facing camera works fine and I get no errors when activating Adaptive cruise with lane centering, just no Blue cruise. My VIN is 3FMTK3SS3MMA08163. Thanks in advance!

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
Hi @rugedraw , Appreciate the work you are doing to help us folks with issues out! Would you mind looking up my VIN? Bluecruise on my '21 Premium hasn't worked since it expired and then I renewed for 3 years back in January. I've been to the dealer multiple times but no luck. My front facing camera works fine and I get no errors when activating Adaptive cruise with lane centering, just no Blue cruise. My VIN is 3FMTK3SS3MMA08163. Thanks in advance!
In your case, it seems like Ford never sent the activation signal to turn your BC back on. The dealer won't be able to help. You need to call customer service so they can send the signal. Or, you can try a master reset to see if that gets it to kick back in.
Sponsored