Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Since we've now seen some GT/PE reviews, sounds like us GT owners are going to ultimately be in a similar boat of leaving some room for improvement in better dampers.

I've submitted a product request to Bilstein already. In addition to them, who generally will manufacturer aftermarket dampers for Mustangs? I'm sure there's not much out there yet (or anything?) but perhaps we care share with some manufacturers our interest.
Sponsored

Joetz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach e and Tesla model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Model Y has so many choices it will make you head spin and the Y is still relatively new. I’m hoping help is on the way soon. I know steeda is developing a suspension for the MME

OP
OP
Scooby24

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
I finally received a response from Bilstein.

Hello Greg!

Thanks for reaching out. The Mach-E is an outstanding vehicle from everything we are hearing and believe me, we are working as fast as we can to get product out for it. Where it is exactly on our development list, I cannot say, but I do know this is one of several EVs that we are looking at launching some product for.

Stay tuned! I will pass this along to our product development team as well!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

BILSTEIN Aftermarket

thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America

14102 Stowe Drive | Poway CA 92064 | USA

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Since we've now seen some GT/PE reviews, sounds like us GT owners are going to ultimately be in a similar boat of leaving some room for improvement in better dampers.

I've submitted a product request to Bilstein already. In addition to them, who generally will manufacturer aftermarket dampers for Mustangs? I'm sure there's not much out there yet (or anything?) but perhaps we care share with some manufacturers our interest.
The ones you really want are the Koni Sports, aka the Yellows. Adjustable rebound damping at a very good price. Along with FRP springs and GT500 control arms they transformed my floaty factory 2012 GT/CS suspension into a Boss 302 killer set up.

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
I finally received a response from Bilstein.

Hello Greg!

Thanks for reaching out. The Mach-E is an outstanding vehicle from everything we are hearing and believe me, we are working as fast as we can to get product out for it. Where it is exactly on our development list, I cannot say, but I do know this is one of several EVs that we are looking at launching some product for.

Stay tuned! I will pass this along to our product development team as well!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

BILSTEIN Aftermarket

thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America

14102 Stowe Drive | Poway CA 92064 | USA
Awesome! I have reached out to Eibach and Steeda. Hopefully we'll have some good options soon!

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
I received a reply from Steeda. They said that they will begin Mach-E development once they take delivery of their test vehicle. :cool: Good things are coming. We just need to be patient and we also need to let the aftermarket know that we're interested in improving this car above and beyond what's been given to us by ford.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I just received an email reply from Eibach...

They have started development of lowering springs and we can expect product updates soon.
Good news. Are they planning to develop shocks/struts?

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
H & R were my go to in the past...... another notable company KW Suspensions. More Mustang specific - Griggs Racing