machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
i told him i would prefer delivery tonight. he said saturday but i think it is supposed to rain all day.
Agreed best to look at it on a good day but if not tell them to take it into the service area so you can look it over.
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
What does this mean?
If you ordered your Mach E BEFORE 12/15/20 and receive it by 3/15/21, you can still file for the $5000 NJ BEV rebate. I'm still not convinced I'll get it, but I filed last week and should find out by the end of next week if I was approved.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Palsapp finally updated for our car, though it doesn't give me any confidence at this point that we'll be able to claim the NJ rebate. Build date 1/08, ship date 1/25. Just transferred to Voltz (Norfolk Southern) today (2/27.) I never got the "delay" email for the SPEEDWAY stop, and palsapp doesn't show a transfer there. This waiting is getting more difficult with every new delay.

Quack2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi
Country flag
Welcome Shadowfax, Lord of Horses, to the NJ stables (sorry big time Lord of the Rings Geek here). It was quite an adventure. My Fusion Energi I was trading in blew a tire on the way down. The guys from Miller stayed late and I am grateful as my new Mustang is home. Thanks to all. Especially JerseyMike who broke them in for me.

98F8592D-603A-46E5-A23E-87000F6168E5.jpeg

57A3FCE0-31D5-42C9-B692-413528B56A23.jpeg

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Welcome Shadowfax, Lord of Horses, to the NJ stables (sorry big time Lord of the Rings Geek here). It was quite an adventure. My Fusion Energi I was trading in blew a tire on the way down. The guys from Miller stayed late and I am grateful as my new Mustang is home. Thanks to all. Especially JerseyMike who broke them in for me.

Ford Mustang Mach-E All things NJ Deliveries 57A3FCE0-31D5-42C9-B692-413528B56A23

Ford Mustang Mach-E All things NJ Deliveries 57A3FCE0-31D5-42C9-B692-413528B56A23
Great, good luck......if your order was before Dec.15, 2020, get your application in at Charge Up.....also, I noticed an inspection sticker, it is my understanding that BEV's do not need to be inspected, so no need for the sticker, check with others to be sure, but I did not get a sticker......looks great too.....take care

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Great, good luck......if your order was before Dec.15, 2020, get your application in at Charge Up.....also, I noticed an inspection sticker, it is my understanding that BEV's do not need to be inspected, so no need for the sticker, check with others to be sure, but I did not get a sticker......looks great too.....take care
Looks like you're right. Just looked it up and 100% Electric Vehicles are on the Exempted Vehicles list for inspection.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Looks like you're right. Just looked it up and 100% Electric Vehicles are on the Exempted Vehicles list for inspection.
YUP and since this is FORD's first FULLY EV they are clueless. Fully electric CARS in NJ do not need an inspection sticker as there is nothing to inspect for emissions. This is the second dealer I have seen apply them to the MACH-E. Hopefully they didn't charge MR. Quack for it, if so he should request the money back and remove the ugly sticker. Anyone else taking delivery in NJ, remind the dealer no inspection sticker!!!

Also folks remember the rebate is for <55K based on the final MSRP before delivery fees.
Sponsored