JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD extended range
Country flag
Yea I have inspection sticker also... I already had them discount off msrp because they couldn’t get numbers to match ( I brought a spreadsheet and said guys it’s just math)
Think it still was not enough to get the nj incentive tho
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Yea I have inspection sticker also... I already had them discount off msrp because they couldn’t get numbers to match ( I brought a spreadsheet and said guys it’s just math)
I could be wrong but don't just look at the MSRP from Ford$ which is 55,800 for the PE AWD Ext?

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
56,400 white paint was $600
Should exclude you from it, but can't hurt to try, I guess I could do the same but I have to think they are checking this. MY MSRP was $59,800.

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
My dealer's demo car has a sticker, so I guess they don't know. Sigh.

Ford Mustang Mach-E All things NJ Deliveries IMG_8173 2

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
what does what mean?
Sorry, I was wondering if that meant that they were advancing the delivery dates for those of us who ordered early so we could qualify for the NJ incentive, or if it just meant deliveries were beginning to happen.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Sorry, I was wondering if that meant that they were advancing the delivery dates for those of us who ordered early so we could qualify for the NJ incentive, or if it just meant deliveries were beginning to happen.
I wish Ford would show that they cared about some of us who are right up against the deadline in NJ. Doesn’t seem to be the case.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I wish Ford would show that they cared about some of us who are right up against the deadline in NJ. Doesn’t seem to be the case.
While I feel your pain, I would bet that Ford is not going to focus delivery efforts in NJ based on a state rebate deadline. Most of the delivery process once it leaves MX is up to the carriers unless there is a stop ship and they boomerang your MME back to some other location.

It's not fair to blame Ford on this one, they are trying to get many MME's to many dealers around the world at the same time.

Quack2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi
Country flag
Hopefully it will work out for you in the end. You still have some time. Mine did end up coming a week earlier than the Ford tracker estimate. I’m not confident I’m even going to get the NJ funds. Just a nice bonus if it happens.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD extended range
Country flag
113 MPH TOP SPEED
As tested on NJ turnpike just hours ago in a light rain!!
  • First and foremost just turned over 100 miles and GOD I LOVE THIS CAR
  • break in period? Bahahaha!
  • Wind noise - Lynyrd Skynyrd “give me three steps” volume 14 - couldn’t hear any wind noise
  • Extended range battery has noticeably more giddyu
  • Anyone on forum that was discouraged due to issues/Waite and are thinking of canceling DONT!
    hang in there it’s worth it
  • If I am supposed to start a new thread on this jersey forum I’m going to need someone to teach me that too lol
Couldn’t resist blowing by white model 3 which is what prompted the top speed test
** if any troopers are on the thread speed test was theoretical **

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
While I feel your pain, I would bet that Ford is not going to focus delivery efforts in NJ based on a state rebate deadline. Most of the delivery process once it leaves MX is up to the carriers unless there is a stop ship and they boomerang your MME back to some other location.

It's not fair to blame Ford on this one, they are trying to get many MME's to many dealers around the world at the same time.
Oh, I do understand the myriad of issues that have been experienced up until now. I'm trying not to let the frustration build up too much, it gets more difficult with each unexplained delay (my dealer has been of no help.)

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Oh, I do understand the myriad of issues that have been experienced up until now. I'm trying not to let the frustration build up too much, it gets more difficult with each unexplained delay (my dealer has been of no help.)
Hopefully you get it in time, which MME did you get and which dealer are you at?

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hopefully you get it in time, which MME did you get and which dealer are you at?
AWD Premium ER. I’d rather not specifically name the dealer publicly just yet as I don’t trust dealers. Want to make sure my X-plan and Options goes smoothly. I will be happy to talk about it after the car is in our hands.
Sponsored