cleave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang mache
Occupation
civil servant
Country flag
Which trim and options do you have? Not all have ambient lighting. I'm not positive, but I think only AWD models have ambient lighting in the UK.

You could raise the center armrest and look for a small LED near its pivot point. This is probably only present when equipped with ambient lighting.
I have the extended range rear wheel drive and cannot see any led as you describe. It’s not an issue but just need to bottom out if I should have it or not - all my software info is up to date in the car
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I have the extended range rear wheel drive and cannot see any led as you describe. It’s not an issue but just need to bottom out if I should have it or not - all my software info is up to date in the car
I've never found a feature call out for Ambient Lighting on the European version of Mustang Mach-E. So I'm not sure if any of them have it at all. But my guess would be that if any trims DID have it, it would be the AWD. The extra features/differences on your AWD models are very similar to our Premium models in North America.

Your best bet is to check with UK members in the huge UK thread to see if you can find the pattern of who has Ambient Lighting and who doesn't.

cleave

First Name
cleave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang mache
Occupation
civil servant
Country flag
I've never found a feature call out for Ambient Lighting on the European version of Mustang Mach-E. So I'm not sure if any of them have it at all. But my guess would be that if any trims DID have it, it would be the AWD. The extra features/differences on your AWD models are very similar to our Premium models in North America.

Your best bet is to check with UK members in the huge UK thread to see if you can find the pattern of who has Ambient Lighting and who doesn't.
Great advice thank you

CYBER-O

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E4X
Occupation
Independant IT Consultant, Lyft & Uber driver
Country flag
wait you traded in a Roush for a Mach-E? wow, that is hardcore, especially for a non-GT!
I went from a 2010 Grabber Blue Shelby GT500 to a Honda Clarity 2 years ago but now back in the Ford family!

cokis32

First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I have the exact same problem, did you ever find the ambient lighting option?

Buddhika

First Name
Buddhika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
I have Mach e CR1 2023. Previously blue ambient lighting was there but now nothing at the moment. Also previously there is a option ambient lighting auto. It is also dissappear from settings. Any one have same situation

17107833870974354072957623973000.jpg
Sponsored