Cougar694u

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 cougar
Country flag
As others have said, ordering a vehicle sight unseen and untested hard, and still no demo units have arrived at any local dealers.

I'm in San Antonio and willing to pay for a test drive if you've already taken delivery. I may even drive out to Houston, but north of Waco to DFW is a stretch.

Thanks!

Luke
Sponsored

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
There are at least 3 more Mach-Es in TX, all in DFW but their owners aren't active here. Mine should be here in a couple weeks but again I'm in DFW too. Could potentially make a road trip to Waco though.

OP
OP

Cougar694u

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 cougar
Country flag
I might take you up on that. I test drove the Model Y and enjoyed it, although coming from an explorer (and expedition before that), I feel like the Mach-E will translate better for me with the steering controls and interior. I kind of felt the interior of the Model Y was boring.

rafpug

First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 -| Mach E, EX, RWD, Star White
Country flag
Just picked up ours yesterday from North Central Ford in DWF, TX. Check my previous post for pics!

Reactions: UW2

OP
OP

Cougar694u

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 cougar
Country flag
Northside Ford in San Antonio said they have the demo unit, scheduled to test drive today!

Kristins

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Cadillac ELR
Country flag
I picked mine up in DFW Friday morning. I bought a cancelled order off the lot. Wasn't my first choice of color, but I'm starting to really love it - Space White.

OP
OP

Cougar694u

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 cougar
Country flag
How do you feel about the color? I tend to agree with others on here that I'd like a bluer blue, like velocity blue on the F150.

PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
How do you feel about the color? I tend to agree with others on here that I'd like a bluer blue, like velocity blue on the F150.
My other car, a 2013 Ford Focus has a real blue, which I love. For the Mach-E though, I like the more metallic subtle blue. This is a more grown up car, and it makes it looks a lot fancier than a louder or more straight blue would be.

OP
OP

Cougar694u

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 cougar
Country flag
I picked up my Red Rapid MME Premium RWD extended range a week ago from Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX.
Nice!! How do you like it? I may take a trip up there to check it out.
Sponsored