JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
How long from shipment date to delivery date to the Atlanta area is expected?
My MME rolled off the line on 1/8 and I drove it home to Duluth on 2/5. So many factors at play but I didn't rely on dealer for updates. Stalk it if you want.
Sponsored

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
How long from shipment date to delivery date to the Atlanta area is expected?
Mine took about 5 weeks from notification of shipment till the dealer calling me.

Brittk12

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Mine took about 5 weeks from notification of shipment till the dealer calling me.
Damn I was hoping for sooner. I never got a notification that it was shipped, I just kept tracking it on this site. It says July 31st, but Ive heard these trackers aren't always accurate.
Was your delivered before or after your eta date?

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
Damn I was hoping for sooner. I never got a notification that it was shipped, I just kept tracking it on this site. It says July 31st, but Ive heard these trackers aren't always accurate.
Was your delivered before or after your eta date?
I can't remember at what stage I received a estimated build date, but at the end of that week I received an email that it was built, and the next day I got an email that it shipped. I know at that point I have an estimated delivery date. A week or so later I got an email that the car was delayed two weeks or so. I had the dealership look at their view and tell me what they see. Their screen showed it was shipped and on track to be delivered at the original due date. It did in fact come in within the original date give or take a day (from what I can remember). I would suggest contacting your dealership.

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just me venting to the PeachPass officials - I have had a Personalized plate for over 20 years and a PeachPass since that program began. I called and they said I would have to get that EV plate so NO deal. They also do not have the MME as a choice of auto. DISAPPOINTING. I am keeping my Personalized plate and paying to use Express Lane while hoping for enlightenment.
I just had to eat my words. I took a job in Midtown and saw $9.96 fee to use I-85 HOT lane so I dropped my Prestige plate for an AFV plate. So much for teaching the man a lesson. It cost me $60 on the spot. Still not sure about annual renewal fee. I will find out after the first of the year.

atlz_best

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
Bought a 2014 Tesla Model S P85D after the heart breaking 6 week delay email on the MME. I recieved a shipping soon email on my MME GT at Ford Gwinnett place.
Not sure if i will switch to the MME, the tesla ecosystem (supercharging, reserved parking spots at malls, hotels) is so amazing plus i have free supercharging, free premium data so my wife watches netflix while waiting in the school pickup lane.

older teslas have inferior quality but solid software ecosystem, autopilot 1.0 is still amazing, beats my wifes 2021 Audi Q7 nanny cruise controls

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
Has anyone switched out tires? I busted one last week and the new one should be in tomorrow. I have been looking through the forum as overall I am not happy with the ones that came with the car. The back tires tend to slip a bit when raining.

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
I had to take the MME in for service because the brakes got warped. They asked for 2-3 business days to fix it. FIne, but I had them order the Michellin Primacy Touring A/S on 255/50R19's for the MME Premium (OEM are Michellin Primacy A/S 225/55R19).

Someone checked the car, and it apparently uses the rear motor unless you need more than 0.1G of acceleration then it kicks in the front. So it drives in RWD most of the time. It'll make a huge difference to have the wider tires in the back. Can't wait to drive the MME again!

Tire Size Comparison:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Atlanta area? 1635852097419

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I just had to eat my words. I took a job in Midtown and saw $9.96 fee to use I-85 HOT lane so I dropped my Prestige plate for an AFV plate. So much for teaching the man a lesson. It cost me $60 on the spot. Still not sure about annual renewal fee. I will find out after the first of the year.
Don't forget here in GA we also pay a $214 annual EV usage fee.

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
I had to take the MME in for service because the brakes got warped. They asked for 2-3 business days to fix it. FIne, but I had them order the Michellin Primacy Touring A/S on 255/50R19's for the MME Premium (OEM are Michellin Primacy A/S 225/55R19).

Someone checked the car, and it apparently uses the rear motor unless you need more than 0.1G of acceleration then it kicks in the front. So it drives in RWD most of the time. It'll make a huge difference to have the wider tires in the back. Can't wait to drive the MME again!

Tire Size Comparison:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Atlanta area? 1635852097419
How are you liking the new tires?

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
How are you liking the new tires?
Haven't had a chance to add the tires. The dealership declined doing it bc it was different size than oems.

Unfortunately going to take it back because 3k miles later the steering wheel is shaking again when breaking.

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
Haven't had a chance to add the tires. The dealership declined doing it bc it was different size than oems.

Unfortunately going to take it back because 3k miles later the steering wheel is shaking again when breaking.
Huh. I did not see that coming with the dealership. I am starting to have some issues with the shaking as well when braking at 60mph or higher. I have to take it in for the recalls on the glass and was going to have them look at it then.

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
Hello, Anyone in the area taking theirs in for the glass recall? I did not have warm and fuzzies when I called up to set an appointment. So looking to see what other dealerships may have done right.

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello, Anyone in the area taking theirs in for the glass recall? I did not have warm and fuzzies when I called up to set an appointment. So looking to see what other dealerships may have done right.
I booked a regular service appt in December at MOG but they called back and said MOG body shop had to do glass. Body shop said they didn't have directions from Ford on how to do it yet. My name was 'added to list' but no call back yet. Same as you, I am wondering if any dealership has done it.

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
I booked a regular service appt in December at MOG but they called back and said MOG body shop had to do glass. Body shop said they didn't have directions from Ford on how to do it yet. My name was 'added to list' but no call back yet. Same as you, I am wondering if any dealership has done it.

Mine completed it for me. It's not the body shop that does it. It's a third party the dealership works with on all glass jobs. Conyers Courtesy Ford. They did it in ~8 days from drop off to ready (I had two glass recalls for roof and windshield + the brake recall)

Edit* can't spell recalls
Sponsored

Last edited: