Audi Q4 revealed

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Yeah I can't imagine many people shopping the Mach E versus the Escape, and was going to say the same thing: that the Bronco will eat more Escape sales than any other car would.
I actually had the escape PHEV down as an alternative to the mach-e well I was going to go look at one when available at the dealers but the delays due to fires put an end to that.

Naturally I would prefer the full BEV experience but the range on the escape PHEV is pretty good by PHEV standards which results in it getting a tax break nearly as large as the mach-e.

It is not going to win any awards in the performance stakes and is no looker compared to the mach-e, but for what it offers for being able to do a lot of my local stuff in pure EV and do the road trips ICE style.

It is still temping to look at now that it is back on the menu for sale, that is of course if chip shortages doesn't prevent ford being able to build them as I think this model easily has the potential to be the best seller of the escape range.
Sponsored

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I actually had the escape PHEV down as an alternative to the mach-e well I was going to go look at one when available at the dealers but the delays due to fires put an end to that.

Naturally I would prefer the full BEV experience but the range on the escape PHEV is pretty good by PHEV standards which results in it getting a tax break nearly as large as the mach-e.

It is not going to win any awards in the performance stakes and is no looker compared to the mach-e, but for what it offers for being able to do a lot of my local stuff in pure EV and do the road trips ICE style.

It is still temping to look at now that it is back on the menu for sale, that is of course if chip shortages doesn't prevent ford being able to build them as I think this model easily has the potential to be the best seller of the escape range.
I was referring to the ICE version of the Escape, but yeah the PHEV could definitely be cross-shopped.

2021mustangdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select RWD, grabber blue
Country flag
True. I'm seriously considering the Mach-E, and I've never owned a Ford.
Really not impressed so far with what the VW Group has offered regarding BEVs.
Kia/Hyundai however, I like what they're doing ?
Would not touch Kia/Hyundai ever, crap interior design and low end compared to German brands

littlD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Model Y LR AWD
Country flag