OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
Has anyone else experienced issues with their backup camera flickering or having distorted video? This just started for me in the last week and seems to be getting progressively worse.
Sponsored

Attachments

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Good morning! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your preferred Ford dealer? I'd like to assist with this camera concern. Thank you!

Northofnine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ext Premium 2021 Job 1 non EA
Country flag
Has anyone else experienced issues with their backup camera flickering or having distorted video? This just started for me in the last week and seems to be getting progressively worse.
Hi, did you ever get this resolved.
yoir video wouldn’t play for me but guessing it’s the same issue.
it has happened a couple of times for me since the 21p22 update.

OP
OP
OON7

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
Hi, did you ever get this resolved.
yoir video wouldn’t play for me but guessing it’s the same issue.
it has happened a couple of times for me since the 21p22 update.
No not yet. Ford set me up with an appointment that I cancelled because the dealer was going to charge a $150 diagnostic fee which absolutely, positively, sent me over the edge. It is insanity to me that I would need to pay a penny to have this looked at, especially since it is a safety issue.

I've also had the updates and this never happened before them. Granted, it didn't start until at least a month after they were done.

I'm going to have to call around I guess to find a dealer who isn't so scummy and will look at it without a diagnosis fee. Please let me know if you have any success. Thanks for sharing too, not that I want anyone to have this issue but interesting to see at least one other person have it too.

Northofnine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ext Premium 2021 Job 1 non EA
Country flag
I noticed when I backed into my garage that the camera video seems to freak out when the proximity sensors start beeping. I have to park approx 6 inches from the wall on passenger side.
Sponsored