Reaction score
Website
ericsmalling.com
Vehicles
`21 MME Prem 4X w/GTPE wheels,`22 Hyundai Palisade
Occupation
Solutions Architect (software)
Country flag
Got my expiration email today - still stuck on 1.0. Not paying for it, even at the "discounted" rate of 3 years for $600.
Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise Subscription? 1701456496143
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Haven’t even gotten 1.2 yet.
And you won't.

I really don’t think the 21’s will get 1.3. Heck, not sure if any of them ever got 1.2
Ford has already committed to pushing 1.3 to 2021 & 2022 cars, and those updates are already well underway. BC 1.2 was never pushed out to existing cars. It only came in 2023 cars from the factory.

OP
OP
billy_at

billy_at

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
Is there any expiration date on the $600 for 3 years? I couldn't find one.

mikeinet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Standard AWD Tech/Comfort
Occupation
Cyber Security, First Responder
Country flag
I'm a '21 with the prep package... if i read this right, it's $600 for 3 years....? aka 200/yr?

Also shows option for $75/mo it seems.

Now my options program expires next year...so why would i buy a 3 year package...

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
I'm a '21 with the prep package... if i read this right, it's $600 for 3 years....? aka 200/yr?

Also shows option for $75/mo it seems.

Now my options program expires next year...so why would i buy a 3 year package...
If you buy out your options contract and sell the car privately next year, in theory the BC remaining subscription should add to your potential resale value. Probably at the $800/annual amount, if you find a buyer that is educated and is definitely planning to use BC.

But yea, if you are just going to turn the car over to Ford at the end of your options, then doesn't make sense to get 3-yrs now.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach e
Occupation
Deputy Director
Country flag
My subscription expires tomorrow. My renewal options are $800/year or $75/month. I understand the business model, but is Ford really going to get many users to pay this? I would think Ford would want as many active users as possible to keep improving the technology, but maybe that's not necessary.

I do wonder if I called and asked for a discount, I could get the price down. What's the worst that could happen...
I Called and asked for a discount! Nada!!!

pottslaw

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD ER (Infinite Blue)
Country flag
Mine has a button for "Renew" on that page.
Thanks for the tip. I've got a Job 1 2021 (built 12/2020) and I never received the email offer. The "Renew" button the website got me the three year rate (expiring 01/01/27) for $600 plus tax.

jgcom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X premium, '21
Occupation
Physics prof.
Country flag
Last week I tried to sign up for the $600 - three year offer for my job-1 car by following the link from the invitation. It first made me change my (extremely secure) password. I went through the purchase but nothing happened except that it now says "Order Processing" on the connected services page. My credit card hasn't been charged. I wonder if they are even capable of selling this?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Last week I tried to sign up for the $600 - three year offer for my job-1 car by following the link from the invitation. It first made me change my (extremely secure) password. I went through the purchase but nothing happened except that it now says "Order Processing" on the connected services page. My credit card hasn't been charged. I wonder if they are even capable of selling this?
Should have recevied an email confirmation.....

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise Subscription? 1701717946226

Sobmartin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Prius Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ok Ford.
I just got your latest email offering the $600 subscription. Yesterday I took my 2021 Job1 on a (last) Blue Cruise trip on I-90 from Cle Elum Wa to Issaquah Wa. BC 1.0 cut in and out for the entire trip both way. Would have like to have tested 1.2 or 1.3 before making the decisions but no update since 6.7. I will not be taking advantage of the offer. If you knock down the monthly price To $25 like GM I would pay for occasional trips on the “extensive“ map of BC highways in Washington and Oregon.

johnnycombo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
My 2021 4x ext premium window sticker under functional listed *Ford CO-PILOT360 ACTIVE2.0 PREP PACKAGE* . I bought this car because 1. It was electric 2. It had co-pilot360(this is important to me being an older driver).

At a later date Blue cruise was activated and I found it did work but there are no roads near me that blue cruise is functional, the closest is 30 minutes away and 3miles long the next is useful for 15 minutes of my 1 hour trip to camp in the summer.
Not worth me buying! The problem is, I see Ford intends to make my co-pilot360 inoperable.
If Ford does this I see it as a bate and switch scam so here's how I see our options:
1. Buy back my mach-e.
2. Being a bate and switch, file charges.
3. Class action law suite.
4. Ford honors their commitment to it's customers.
Any other suggestions?

jpiazza67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium x
Country flag
No worries. That isn’t happening. You have the 360 software without a subscription and that includes all the safety features including lane centering, which you keep hands on the wheel and the car drives. The only thing you get with a subscription is hands free driving.

johnnycombo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
No worries. That isn’t happening. You have the 360 software without a subscription and that includes all the safety features including lane centering, which you keep hands on the wheel and the car drives. The only thing you get with a subscription is hands free driving.
I hope your right, today is my last Blue Cruise day. I'll know for sure tomorrow!

ericNdfw

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ericsmalling.com
Vehicles
`21 MME Prem 4X w/GTPE wheels,`22 Hyundai Palisade
Occupation
Solutions Architect (software)
Country flag
That's what I anticipate happening to mine tonight. It will go back to how it was when I bought the car before BC was added.
Sponsored