kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
So when i went to see my dealer a few weeks ago he was confident about a January delivery. Also I believe Ford Canada will parnter wit Electrify Canada and Circuit Electrique. Also he was planning to have a test drive car in order to confirm the sale before receiving my car which he expected to have end of November which fits @trutolife27 and @ChasingCoral estimate
Sponsored

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So when i went to see my dealer a few weeks ago he was confident about a January delivery. Also I believe Ford Canada will parnter wit Electrify Canada and Circuit Electrique. Also he was planning to have a test drive car in order to confirm the sale before receiving my car which he expected to have end of November which fits @trutolife27 and @ChasingCoral estimate
Please let us know when your dealer receives his demo car in Nov. Mine said he wont have one befor January :( When did you reserve/ordered the car?

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Please let us know when your dealer receives his demo car in Nov. Mine said he wont have one befor January :( When did you reserve/ordered the car?
Reserved in june, converted to order in August with everyone else before deadline. I might pass by again this week in any case to see if they got a build date. I went with Fortier and so far they have been good. I get most of my info here on the forum and don't like hassling people but every time I contact my sales rep he responds and the info corresponds with the info on the Forum. Maybe the manager is on this forum LOL?
When did your dealer say January for demo? He told me end of September that most likely demo end November. I got the charger already so I am hoping to get the car before March so i can claim the credit for this year but not looking forward to driving it in the winter already so im kind of torn if I want it sooner or later.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Reserved in june, converted to order in August with everyone else before deadline. I might pass by again this week in any case to see if they got a build date. I went with Fortier and so far they have been good. I get most of my info here on the forum and don't like hassling people but every time I contact my sales rep he responds and the info corresponds with the info on the Forum. Maybe the manager is on this forum LOL?
When did your dealer say January for demo? He told me end of September that most likely demo end November. I got the charger already so I am hoping to get the car before March so i can claim the credit for this year but not looking forward to driving it in the winter already so im kind of torn if I want it sooner or later.
Well my reservation was in January which place me according to The Mach-E Club Worldwide Mach-E Tracker roughly in the middle of the pack, and my dealer made the order late June or early July and I don't expect a delivery before march, at the soonest. You said you reserved in June but wasn'it an order then?

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well my reservation was in January which place me according to The Mach-E Club Worldwide Mach-E Tracker roughly in the middle of the pack, and my dealer made the order late June or early July and I don't expect a delivery before march, at the soonest. You said you reserved in June but wasn'it an order then?
orders had to be confirmed end of august

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When i reserved the car Ford had just released the price sheet but there was no possibility to order yet in his system. Everything was done manually. In july he called me to confirm the reservation and convert it to an order.

Last edited:

Beege

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Santa Fe Sport, 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Country flag
Dec 2019 I paid a $3,000 CAD deposit on a purchase agreement for a First Edition AWD Extended Range, Carbonized Gray.

I’m in Vancouver, BC

July 15, 2020 Dealer notified me they officially entered the order into Fords order system.

Today I was notified by Dealer of my FE’s VIN number, and a build date to begin the week of Dec 7, 2020.

Said to expect delivery February 2021.

whoo hooo!!!

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Dec 2019 I paid a $3,000 CAD deposit on a purchase agreement for a First Edition AWD Extended Range, Carbonized Gray.

I’m in Vancouver, BC

July 15, 2020 Dealer notified me they officially entered the order into Fords order system.

Today I was notified by Dealer of my FE’s VIN number, and a build date to begin the week of Dec 7, 2020.

whoo hooo!!!
That timeline fits my order as well February is not bad, but sucks to have to buy winters in february, maybe they'll add it to the car with liners as a winter package incentive.

spazkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE GB Mustang Mach E
Country flag

I’m in Vancouver, BC

whoo hooo!!!
Whoa. I also have a Dec. 7 build date, but did not expect to have to wait until Feb. 2021. Did they really suggest that is how long it will take? I was hoping for late Dec.

bullshark

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select AWD
Country flag

I’m in Vancouver, BC

whoo hooo!!!
Congrates! I only received VIN, but not build date yet, also in Vancouver.

Hi_Im_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Road line painter
Country flag
I’ve ordered a white awd 4X myself since august and recently asked my salesman about plan X price discount and he told me that it doesn’t apply for Canadians, is this true? Should I go more into it with him?

Ford49

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
There have been no price changes in Canada. It appears as if they intend to make us pay the original price.
My dealer promised a car in November or December. With the old price and delivery in 2021, cancelling my order is now an option I am considering.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No but I'm mostly interested by the ability to have a direct paying method with Ford Pass on any network.
Most likely just get tap cards from a few I frequent and done. Not sure if I require just one but know I will not need many once I get my routine set up. I am not a traveling sales person and home charging will be the bulk for me. L2 plug in installed; check.
I just joined this group and have found more about this entire process than what my dealer here in BC has provided. My purchase agreement and significant deposit was made July 6, 2020. to date nothing. I was told by the manager not to expect delivery before March 2021. But it would have been nice to have some communication from the dealer or Ford.
March sounds like a good time if you are not in a huge hurry; might be better than the middle/start of winter.
That timeline fits my order as well February is not bad, but sucks to have to buy winters in february, maybe they'll add it to the car with liners as a winter package incentive.
@ 6000 pounds with all seasons if you got an awd I would try it out for a few months to see if I could scrape through the first season. Then not rush to get a set on winters if required for the next winter. A/S on my 4x4 trucks of the same weight for over 30 winter season never much of a problem except when they get bald and these should be brand new. I think March April at best for me; who knows.
I added the VIN to Ford pass, but no
So no presets for you either? Wonder if it does not come on line until build dates are selected and vin's entered into the system? I was informed early November verbally but it looks like the schedule toke a shift.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Most likely just get tap cards from a few I frequent and done. Not sure if I require just one but know I will not need many once I get my routine set up. I am not a traveling sales person and home charging will be the bulk for me. L2 plug in installed; check.

March sounds like a good time if you are not in a huge hurry; might be better than the middle/start of winter.

@ 6000 pounds with all seasons if you got an awd I would try it out for a few months to see if I could scrape through the first season. Then not rush to get a set on winters if required for the next winter. A/S on my 4x4 trucks of the same weight for over 30 winter season never much of a problem except when they get bald and these should be brand new. I think March April at best for me; who knows.

So no presets for you either? Wonder if it does not come on line until build dates are selected and vin's entered into the system? I was informed early November verbally but it looks like the schedule toke a shift.
Actually here by law i have to have winters. Theres no getting around that
Sponsored