Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm picking mine up monday. Everything is already settle through phone coversations, insurance is set, finance is set, test drive happened last thursday. Tomorrow I'm booking for PPF first and then antirust treatment. I'm suppose to have a talk over the phone tomorrow with the delivery person has I have questions regarding Ford Pass, it is not the sales person at this dealership doing deliveries, he his still trying to get up to date on Mach-E delivery procedures so I will send him some info about what I gathered here and how to proceed. Hopefully he will be able to get the rigfht checklist from Ford. :)
Sponsored

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
I checked *most* of the items on Mark's checklist during lulls in the paperwork action.

I would suggest that you are clear about wanting to minimize total time for delivery, so you want them to interrupt your inspection for signatures, registration, etc rather than them wait for you to spend an hour on your checklist while they are doing nothing, then you sitting around waiting for them with the checklist complete.

OP
OP

Musbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I've had my car since Friday afternoon. Thank you for the great feedback and suggestions. Transaction was smooth and the car is home. The car has been great so far and kids can't have enough of it.
Sponsored