Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Didn’t wish to include all those YouTubers in same category but since you mention………

Listening to those whose expertise is limited by their own [lack of] experience is pointless and potentially dangerous😁
There are useful and enjoyable videos out there. Some have saved my butt on repair procedures, and there are a couple folks who do whiskey tastings that I enjoy. This particular one does fall into those categories.
Sponsored

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
There are useful and enjoyable videos out there. Some have saved my butt on repair procedures, and there are a couple folks who do whiskey tastings that I enjoy. This particular one does fall into those categories.
True, re repair procedures even for experts, or the location of items, but only if they cut their vanity projects to 15 to 30 seconds is all they need to get over the message, usually. Not really got time for the rest, I know how to taste Whisky 🥃

OP
OP

Space_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium Mach-E awdX
Country flag
I'ts good that this one was useful for you.

superdave80

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select SR RWD
Country flag
As an experienced EV user, I’m afraid 10 minutes of a YouTuber chatting bubbles bores me to tears.
His video is why I hate clicking on a video (even one that might be informative/useful). One minute of information I could have read in a well written article dragged out to ten minutes of babbling.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I seldom watch YouTube videos. Main use is to fix things like the washer I fixed last week. Many fixing videos avoid the yapping bullcrap designed to raise revenue.

Opa

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT
Occupation
Happily retired 😊
Country flag
Personally, I bought an EV because I’m an environmentalist.

So just like I don’t mind paying a premium for organically & responsibly sourced foods, I wouldn’t mind paying a premium for electricity….
However, since we live in the south and are on the TVA system with ridiculously low electricity prices, I appreciate the huge 😎 savings over gas at $3.25 a gallon. ☸

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
Personally, I bought an EV because I’m an environmentalist.

So just like I don’t mind paying a premium for organically & responsibly sourced foods, I wouldn’t mind paying a premium for electricity….
However, since we live in the south and are on the TVA system with ridiculously low electricity prices, I appreciate the huge 😎 savings over gas at $3.25 a gallon. ☸
You didn't have a Tesla and three Prius before did you?

Opa

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT
Occupation
Happily retired 😊
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Charging your EV 1705724867713
Ford Mustang Mach-E Charging your EV 1705724867713