Current State Of Ford Options?

MachMachWhoThere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Iconic Silver
Country flag
The program is either $1,000 or $2,500 for both 21’s and 22’s. I cannot tell if the amount is different by model year and by region.
Figured I’d follow up here. Took delivery tonight! While my region is indeed a $1000 region, my dealer was able to apply the $2500 rebate still, and said they could until 1/3.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Current State Of Ford Options? 75537547-C574-40EF-BC98-FD5E0BB8D43F
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Do you know if rebate amounts have changed within regions over time for Options? I know some regions are $1000 while others are $2500, but my dealer is saying our $2500 region (earlier in the year) has become a $1000 region. They’ve been great overall, so I’d like to trust them…but a $1500 difference is worth double-checking!
I was told by my dealer that there is a price guarantee. In other words the deal they had when I ordered the car is available at the time I buy the car unless something is better which I have the option to choose.

DrSteveBrule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
I have cash/trade value to buy outright. Under what circumstances would I benefit from Ford Options? $2500 wouldn't hurt matters. How do I determine whether my purchase would qualify for incentives?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Is Ford Options defunct for 2022?
Probably not, but no one will know until Jan 4th, 2022 when new programs are announced or existing programs are extended.

The program is currently available for 2022 model year Mustang Mach-E's if that is your question.

Old Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E EX, RW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you.I’m taking over someone else’s 2021, which should be delivered in January.

soha1031

First Name
Sophia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD Premium
Country flag
Has anyone ever heard of a dealership "not being set up to utilize Ford Options"?

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Figured I’d follow up here. Took delivery tonight! While my region is indeed a $1000 region, my dealer was able to apply the $2500 rebate still, and said they could until 1/3.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Current State Of Ford Options? 75537547-C574-40EF-BC98-FD5E0BB8D43F
I didn't know these existed. Infinite Blue GT is the unicorn now.

gpgrim

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4XP, MB E-350, Exp. EB, Subaru XTrek
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
Has anyone ever heard of a dealership "not being set up to utilize Ford Options"?
Unfortunately yes, I got screwed out of the $2500 rebate due to Livermore Ford in Livermore, CA, not being competent enough to update their software through Ford combined with their unwillingness to address this even though others on this forum have said that it's a finite effort for a dealership. Some folks waited it out in the showroom, but I didn't have the patience.

Xlch59

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 mach 2004 Cobra 2007 GT500
Country flag
Unfortunately yes, I got screwed out of the $2500 rebate due to Livermore Ford in Livermore, CA, not being competent enough to update their software through Ford combined with their unwillingness to address this even though others on this forum have said that it's a finite effort for a dealership. Some folks waited it out in the showroom, but I didn't have the patience.
We bought a 2017 Focus BEV from there and I was not happy with them. The car had 2 miles on it once they found it. It barely made home to Lafayette with the charge they got in it while we did the paperwork. Made me come back the next day because they screwed up the lease. I made loud scene in the show room when I found out both the wife and I left work early for $200 mistake they made.
Anyway bought the Mach E from Walnut Creek Ford. MSRP with the Option @1.4% $2500 rebate and $1500 instant clean air rebate. Was one of my best buying experience.

gpgrim

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4XP, MB E-350, Exp. EB, Subaru XTrek
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
We bought a 2017 Focus BEV from there and I was not happy with them. The car had 2 miles on it once they found it. It barely made home to Lafayette with the charge they got in it while we did the paperwork. Made me come back the next day because they screwed up the lease. I made loud scene in the show room when I found out both the wife and I left work early for $200 mistake they made.
Anyway bought the Mach E from Walnut Creek Ford. MSRP with the Option @1.4% $2500 rebate and $1500 instant clean air rebate. Was one of my best buying experience.
My MME had 17 miles on it when I picked it up on the day it was delivered, gee what could possibly happened during the day? I wished I had known about their schtick before patronizing them. I know there's a "no ADM" list on this forum, but I think it's time for a "Good MME Dealer Experience" list to help those who are fortunate and wise enough to google before laying down their deposit. Caveat emptor.

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
My MME had 17 miles on it when I picked it up on the day it was delivered, gee what could possibly happened during the day? I wished I had known about their schtick before patronizing them. I know there's a "no ADM" list on this forum, but I think it's time for a "Good MME Dealer Experience" list to help those who are fortunate and wise enough to google before laying down their deposit. Caveat emptor.
I was able to get my ford pass activated before my car left Mexico. They put about 17 miles on it from what I could see before it got reset.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
I thought the incentives lock when your order is placed as a placeholder.

unguessable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD EB
Country flag
Does anyone know Ford Options numbers (incentive, interest, and residual for 48 month 10500 miles) around 8/6/2021 in 90230 zip for premium AWD extended battery?
Dealer said incentive was 2500$, interest 2.7%, and residual 46%.
Sponsored