DarkVamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW i3 BEV, 2023 MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM RWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Hi all! First post here, and hoping someone can shed some light for me. I got the window sticker for my premium on 7/1, and the status was updated to "In Production" on 7/5. Since then, no updates (except the meaningless auto-update email from Ford on 7/13). From what I've read, this is a long time for it to still be "In Production," especially given the improvements in the supply chain situation. I've checked As-built, which is showing 1600ish BCE modules active. Does anyone have any thoughts on what I should be expecting in terms of "Built" timing at this point? Thanks for any insight!
Same here..
I ordered a 2023 premium 5/3 and it's still saying "In Production" but chatted with Ford and they said the car was produced and there is an ETA for delivery to the dealership of August 11 - 17.
Try contacting Ford :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Days in production? 1691685540147
Sponsored

Rshackelford0917

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium eAWD
Country flag
Same boat. Ordered 05/03, entered “in production” on 07/04, nothing but the auto-ford email since. Also checked that module site and it had a ton listed.

I did chat with Ford directly on Ford.com and they said my schedule completed date was 07/25, but that sometimes the tracker doesn’t update for a while.

In a nutshell it’s a mess. Ford is not a B2C company.

2023.5 Mach E Premium eAWD extended

My Mach-E officially changed to "built" today from "in production". Listed with a delivery date of 8/24 - 8/30 (which I'm sure will change). Took a little over a month to be built (July 3rd - August 10th).

I know someone asked this but the total listed modules from that one site is 1904 when exported to excel.

2023.5 Mach E Premium eAWD extended

OP
OP

meghansue

First Name
Meghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I've been follow build threads since April. There is no solid pattern to anything. One person was in the same build week as me and it was only 3 weeks between the build start and they bought it at their dealer. That's not the experience I saw for my exact same configuration (see my signature).

As of today, Ford site still says the delivery date will be 8/7, but the Ford pass app GPS shows it's still sitting on a rail car next to the manufacturing plant in Mexico.
Stupid question: how do you see the car's location on the FordPass app? Whenever I open the map in the app, it just shows me my own location.

hartmms

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Mach-e GT-PE
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Stupid question: how do you see the car's location on the FordPass app? Whenever I open the map in the app, it just shows me my own location.
You have to pinch-zoom out really far to see the entire continent and the car icon. Once you see that, you can pinch-out-zoom on top of the car icon.

OP
OP

meghansue

First Name
Meghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You have to pinch-zoom out really far to see the entire continent and the car icon. Once you see that, you can pinch-out-zoom on top of the car icon.
Ok, dang it - I tried that, but my car does not show up anywhere. Ford told me on Friday it had made it to Kansas City, though, so perhaps the map just isn't updating for me. Also wondering if I should try removing the vehicle and re-adding, or reinstalling the app.

DarkVamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Ok, dang it - I tried that, but my car does not show up anywhere. Ford told me on Friday it had made it to Kansas City, though, so perhaps the map just isn't updating for me. Also wondering if I should try removing the vehicle and re-adding, or reinstalling the app.
If you go to the 'Vehicle' tab in FordPass, the location of the car should be above the Odometer. Tapping on that location will take you to the map. See below for example:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Days in production? 1693955766337
Ford Mustang Mach-E Days in production? 1693955789268

OP
OP

meghansue

First Name
Meghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If you go to the 'Vehicle' tab in FordPass, the location of the car should be above the Odometer. Tapping on that location will take you to the map. See below for example:

My Vehicle tab just literally has an icon for the WiFi hotspot…am I doing something wrong?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Days in production? IMG_7015

DarkVamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My Vehicle tab just literally has an icon for the WiFi hotspot…am I doing something wrong?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Days in production? IMG_7015
Hmm, I'm guessing activation is still pending? It would say on the 'Home' tab that it's pending. When you hit activate in FordPass, there would be a pop-up for allowing it waiting in the car.
Seems like someone just happened to allow mine while it was in production.

OP
OP

meghansue

First Name
Meghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hmm, I'm guessing activation is still pending? It would say on the 'Home' tab that it's pending. When you hit activate in FordPass, there would be a pop-up for allowing it waiting in the car.
Seems like someone just happened to allow mine while it was in production.
That explains it - mine won't even pend at this point; it just tells me that I have to wait until I've taken delivery. Thank you!
Sponsored