tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Oh man! If you get your premium from Hudson before I get my first edition I will be pretty jealous! Mine was built,
Oh man! If you get your premium from Hudson before I get my first edition I will be pretty jealous! Mine was built, shipped, then delayed so I am currently looking at March.

If you go to their website you will see my car in the inventory...
You're the grabber blue I've been following!!

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Built 1-8. Just 5 minutes ago, got Ford email with an ETA almost exactly 1 month from now. Shows up on PALSAPP also, with a freight bill from Kansas City to null! I may go to null and meet the truck! I will go find that now on MAPS. So excited, I can hardly think straight.
Still have to be patient: it will likely sit at null for a while.

null is just a big black hole of nothingness that the car orbits at the event horizon.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it appears sending it back to KS is likely exactly what happened to our cars! Spoke to my dealer today who had the same shipping info you had: my car was delivered to DE on 1/15 and then sent to KS via Norfolk Southern...tracking updated a few times along the way and now it looks like it was delivered to Speedway hell today...=(
When was yours built?

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
My car is at the KC Speedway. Some progress, however, the “Activate Vehicle” button showed up on the FordPass app last night, so maybe they’re working on it.

My ETA had been this week but got pushed all the way out to 3/16. Hoping for some improvement.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Finally an update on mine. Leaving MX today. Long journey, but perhaps the timeline will improve. Still in no hurry beyond having some fun. Oh, also with the app update that came out yesterday you can see how many miles are on the car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed delivery date now moved up (sooner) My MME update

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Finally an update on mine. Leaving MX today. Long journey, but perhaps the timeline will improve. Still in no hurry beyond having some fun. Oh, also with the app update that came out yesterday you can see how many miles are on the car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed delivery date now moved up (sooner) My MME update
Anyone seeing a mileage value greater than 1?

It might be a placeholder value since Ford isn't matching the FordPass user as the vehicle's owner, yet.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
As may be a possible sign, I received my floor mats and rear cargo mat today... so perhaps the more mats I order the quicker the car will arrive? :)
I ordered (and received) my floor mats, but I wasn't aware a cargo mat was available. Can you share the part number and/or source for the cargo mat? Thanks!

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
accessories.ford

Cargo Area Protector

$139.99
Part No
MJ8Z-58047A74-AA
Really interesting. The sites where I normally order Ford parts show this part number as obsolete.
Looks like accessories.ford.com is the only option!

Thanks for the info!

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
My car is at the KC Speedway. Some progress, however, the “Activate Vehicle” button showed up on the FordPass app last night, so maybe they’re working on it.

My ETA had been this week but got pushed all the way out to 3/16. Hoping for some improvement.
Same here. When my car was finished (12/16) it showed up in my FordPass app ... but I never had an "Activate Vehicle" option. Presumably the car would have been put into 'Transport' mode while in transit.

My original ETA End Date was 2/11, but shortly after shipping it updated to 1/28. Then I got the email regarding the delay and the date changed to 3/25.

Someone must be working on my car because both prior to transport and again when it was unloaded in Kansas City ... it never had the "Activate Vehicle" option. Someone had to reconfigure the state of the car in order for that to happen.

This is encouraging.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Really interesting. The sites where I normally order Ford parts show this part number as obsolete.
Looks like accessories.ford.com is the only option!
You may be better off ordering through your local dealer. Any purchases through the Parts or Accessories sites will go through your selected dealer anyway, but the Accessories site charges full MSRP. Most dealers offer a bit of a discount. Mine did.