Metv707

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Did you notice a maximum build date from those who have received the delay notice?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AndyS_OSU

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Of the survey respondents that have received REVISED ETAs, this shows build date, shipping notification date, and original ETA. No one with a build date beyond 1/8 received shipping notification (until today). A few outliers in there but I'd chalk that up tp bad data. Extrapolate away.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Did You Receive the Mach-E Delivery Delay Email? Take This Survey Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 2.56.55 PM

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
[ADMIN EDIT] - Take this survey ONLY if you have received the Mach-E Delivery Delay Email (see this thread and screenshot example below).

Anyone interested in providing data just to see what (if any) trends exist in the delay or if it's all encompassing? This may or may not be necessary depending on how quickly Ford issues a statement. But it may provide some quick data now.

Take the Delay Survey Here

@Administrator I'm happy to link to the data when/if enough comes in

DELIVERY DELAY EMAIL

Ford Mustang Mach-E Did You Receive the Mach-E Delivery Delay Email? Take This Survey Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 2.56.55 PM
Could you graph the model type vs only members that received the email? It would be interesting to know if the delay is limited to one version of the Mach-e.

OP
OP
AndyS_OSU

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Could you graph the model type vs only members that received the email? It would be interesting to know if the delay is limited to one version of the Mach-e.
No need to graph. Every person who responded with a revised eta has an Extended Battery. Models and drivetrain vary.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Of the survey respondents that have received REVISED ETAs, this shows build date, shipping notification date, and original ETA. No one with a build date beyond 1/8 received shipping notification (until today). A few outliers in there but I'd chalk that up tp bad data. Extrapolate away.

Be good to add a "delta" column showing the # days delayed between original and revised. Then we can plot out the distribution of delay duration.

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag

Did not receive an email, but my SoCal FE has almost exactly the same dates as the SoCal in this table.

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No need to graph. Every person who responded with a revised eta has an Extended Battery. Models and drivetrain vary.
Thanks!!

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

I received an email from my dealer with additional information, so I did not fill in the survey since it was Ford emails only. Here is the additional info:

Is there a stop ship on Mustang Mach-E? No.

It appears to be the cars built earliest in the plant that are affected. Why is that? All cars go through the rigorous quality checks our customers deserve.

How many cars exactly are affected? Several hundred.

What derivatives are affected? Are they all First Edition? It’s a mix. Around half of those vehicles being held for final quality inspections are First Edition models.

Will it really take 8 weeks? We notified affected customers that they may receive their Mustang Mach-Es on different timing than previously discussed. The team is working to expedite these vehicles, and we hope that customers receive them ahead of targeted dates, providing there are no COVID-19-related transportation delays.

Reactions: UW2

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Mine was a straight-up First Edition order. I think I didn't get the email because mine may fall into a sweet spot in the shipping process that only resulted in a 5-day delay. No need to email folks with a short delay.

Of course, mine could be bumped even farther back and I get the email tomorrow ?
As some other stated in other threads /posts - its also possible the issue is related to a subset of population - and may effect some cars made during certain period and not all - or could be a process related issue that is also time frame based. So your and others may not be impacted yet or not impacted at all. we all just dont know. Hopefully more info comes available in the future.

OP
OP
AndyS_OSU

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Latest data. I've excluded those that haven't shipped in addition to not receiving a delay email. Some that have not shipped did receive an email and they are included. Others have shipped, didn't receive the email, but are now delayed. All of that info can be found in the table.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Did You Receive the Mach-E Delivery Delay Email? Take This Survey Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 1.18.53 PM

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Latest data. I've excluded those that haven't shipped in addition to not receiving a delay email. Some that have not shipped did receive an email and they are included. Others have shipped, didn't receive the email, but are now delayed. All of that info can be found in the table.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Did You Receive the Mach-E Delivery Delay Email? Take This Survey Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 1.18.53 PM
If this helps: I have no delay email. FE extended awd. Prod date 12/11 or close. Shipped. Dest SoCal. ETAs ranged from 2/12 to 1/16 and now back to 2/12.

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Was delivered in KC on the 9th.
Did you noticed any change on palsapp for the Status?
mine was Status Delivered Dec 15 to SPEEDWAY (and same thing for all 9 mme on my transport) and now it is Status Delivered Dec 16 for all but one MME that is Status Delivered Dec 17. Maybe they are moving them?

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sorry to ask, if a new part is needed will that slow down or stop production. Supposably my Mach e was to be built 1/25

OP
OP
AndyS_OSU

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Sorry to ask, if a new part is needed will that slow down or stop production. Supposably my Mach e was to be built 1/25
Speculation is just a quality check that has been resolved already at the factory.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I was able to download the delivery receipt for the truckload, and status was delivered like yours. Mine was delivered to Argentine Ramp in KC.

Did you noticed any change on palsapp for the Status?
mine was Status Delivered Dec 15 to SPEEDWAY (and same thing for all 9 mme on my transport) and now it is Status Delivered Dec 16 for all but one MME that is Status Delivered Dec 17. Maybe they are moving them?
Sponsored