Didn't know who else to share this with...!

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Congrats and enjoy the ride

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
... But I'm beyond excited. Any tips you guys can share with me about buying any extra cables or anything else that would be helpful thank you.
Congratulations.

You should spend some time reading the forum. There are no "extra cables" to buy. However, you may want to get a level 2 charger installed, or at least a 14-50 outlet for the included mobile charger. That and many other things are talked about on the forum. Check out the stickies.

OP
OP
jaypp444

jaypp444

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 CAR1 xAWD
Yep! Getting ChargePoint+ Installed as soon as 2 weeks from now. Should be ready before Mach E arrives.

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
Congratulations! Great to see a DMG Route 1 being delivered. Gives me a little taste of the thrill I'm looking forward to myself. I think you'll find this forum to be helpful and entertaining as you prepare to take delivery.

Congratulations again!!

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
If you road trip, get a Tesla Tap.
I am in SOCAL also with a CA Rt1. Not sure about the need for a Tesla Tap. @jaypp444, check out the various travel/charge apps and learn where the Electrify America chargers are along the way for any road trips you might take. The Plug-N-Charge is a nice feature and most all EA chargers along the freeway corridors are 150 kW or faster. There are some nice ones on I-5 when you are going North, for example. Have Fun!

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium, 300A, RWD and ERB
... But I'm beyond excited. Any tips you guys can share with me about buying any extra cables or anything else that would be helpful thank you.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Didn't know who else to share this with...! Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 10.02.02 PM
Because there are more Telsa chargers at hotels you should get a converter to use at Tesla destination charging stations so you can overnight charge, for FREE! Home Depot about $160, just attach to the Tesla (NON-SUPER CHARGER) line and plug in! Have fun!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats! Have you taken delivery? Inquiring dogs want to know! 😊🐩
Sponsored