Martijn
Reaction score
First Name
Martijn
Vehicles
Peugeot 308 SW, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER reserved
Country flag
I am afraid that no news on 2021 car tax is bad news.đŸ˜¬
According to my order confirmation the car will be delivered per 28th Febr. Do not know how reliable this is but let's hope it will be not much later as my current lease car will reach its km limit before end of the year and mileage is already extended from 180 to 200 k km.
Same here, communicated date is Feb 28 2021

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Same here, communicated date is Feb 28 2021
This is useful information. Delivery 28 February indicates the EU/UK units will be the last produced in Run #1. The ship would be loaded in later December. That would place the order conversions around September or so.

(typo corrected)

Last edited:

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Reaction score
First Name
Martijn
Vehicles
Peugeot 308 SW, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER reserved
Country flag
This is useful information. Delivery 28 February indicates the EU/UK units will be the lady produced in Run #1. The ship would be loaded in later December. That would place the order conversions around September or so.
No clue, I ‘ordered’ mine last Feb via my employer / selected lease company, and only received 2 mails from the lease company afterwards: confirmation and notification of delay in delivery date. So much for customer experience đŸ¤¨

timbop

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Convertible, 2016 Dodge Durango
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
This is useful information. Delivery 28 February indicates the EU/UK units will be the lady produced in Run #1. The ship would be loaded in later December. That would place the order conversions around September or so.
assume you meant "last" vs "lady"