Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Shadow Black
Country flag
How is it looking here guys, how many people did already get a build date and a VIN?
And if so, when were your order dates?

Didn't hear anything so far from the dealer....
Sponsored

RobertP

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Country flag
We heard that not all the cars have a build date yet, but the ones that have one are planned for production last two weeks of December, first weeks of January. They probably wait till they have a full load of MME's to ship, then distribution over Europe will take place. So probably somewhere end of March and in April the first batch will be delivered.

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Dutch:
Ik ben even aan het zoeken geslagen en ik zie dat er 17-Jan-2021 een RoRo uit Veracruz vertrekt waar naar toe kan ik echter nog niet zien. Ik verwacht dat die naar Europa komt. Veracruz > Antwerpen is circa 23dagen volgens een schema van een bestaande route.
17-Jan vertrekken Veracruz maakt aankomst Antwerpen rond 9-feb-2021. Zou dan 18dagen tussen zitten tussen aflevering Antwerpen en aflevering bij dealer zijn. Wat vrij reeel lijkt bij levering aan dealer op 27-feb.

English:
Have been searching and found out that a RoRo vessel leaves Veracruz 17-jan-21, destination unknown for now but my guess is that’s it’s heading to Europe. Veracruz To Antwerp is around 23 days according to a schedule of a current route. Leaving Veracruz on 17-jan makes arrival at Antwerp around 9-feb. Which makes transport between arrival of the vessel and arrival at the dealer around 18days which is quite possible when keeping delivery at the dealer on 27-feb in mind.

Last edited:

Doco_88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Peugeot 308sw
Country flag
Contacted my dealer today,
my Build-Date according to Ford-NL is 04-01-2020.
They assured me it wil come whit the first dilevery in the Netherlands.

Should make sense shipping it out on 17-01-2020.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Dutch:
Ik ben even aan het zoeken geslagen en ik zie dat er 17-Jan-2021 een RoRo uit Veracruz vertrekt waar naar toe kan ik echter nog niet zien. Ik verwacht dat die naar Europa komt. Veracruz > Antwerpen is circa 23dagen volgens een schema van een bestaande route.
17-Jan vertrekken Veracruz maakt aankomst Antwerpen rond 9-feb-2021. Zou dan 18dagen tussen zitten tussen aflevering Antwerpen en aflevering bij dealer zijn. Wat vrij reeel lijkt bij levering aan dealer op 27-feb.

English:
Have been searching and found out that a RoRo vessel leaves Veracruz 17-jan-21, destination unknown for now but my guess is that’s it’s heading to Europe. Veracruz To Antwerp is around 23 days according to a schedule of a current route. Leaving Veracruz on 17-jan makes arrival at Antwerp around 9-feb. Which makes transport between arrival of the vessel and arrival at the dealer around 18days which is quite possible when keeping delivery at the dealer on 27-feb in mind.
Hopefully your and ours will be on it ? ????

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag

Awesome! Which Ford dealer? Mine does not communicate specifics at all.

F1Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag

When did you place your order? And direct with Ford or via Lease Company?

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag
Order date at my leasecompany `leaseplan` is date 28-01-2020
they placed the order through Wassink at Ford.
I order my car via lease company Alphabet at Ford Ardea (now called Stern Ford) in Amsterdam mid February 2020. Communicated delivery date is still Feb 28, although the mobility manager at my employer mentioned that actual delivery will likely be mid March.

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
The vessel i was talking about has:
Cargo Capacity 4900 ceu

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Most of our Fords are made in Europe. Maybe the only other car available in the UK that is possibly made in the US is the ICE Mustang. We can't get the Edge, Explorer in the UK. Not sure what is available in EUR

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
Most of Europe sell ICE Mustang, Edge and Explorer. In Uk was Edge and Mustang now unfortunately only Mustang

Musty

First Name
Musty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
Today I have contacted Ardea Amsterdam and he told me that the VIN numbers are not yet known but a chassis number is already there. Jan 2nd my car will be made and shipped afterwards to Zeebrugge. In Zeebrugge it could be that the car will be configured to European standard. Meaning no reflector at the sides. Coming days more and more info will be shared as Ford started up the communication. ETA Ardea will be end February beginning of March.

JochemvRaak

First Name
Jochem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Kadjar
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Today I have contacted Ardea Amsterdam and he told me that the VIN numbers are not yet known but a chassis number is already there. Jan 2nd my car will be made and shipped afterwards to Zeebrugge. In Zeebrugge it could be that the car will be configured to European standard. Meaning no reflector at the sides. Coming days more and more info will be shared as Ford started up the communication. ETA Ardea will be end February beginning of March.
My dealer told me today mine is produced 9th of January, but I remembered the factory only operates 5 days a week
Sponsored