Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E?

TulpenHam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Ioniq EV
Country flag
Confirmation e-mail received yesterday.
Reservation is in the system at Ford NL.
ID-number reservervation: 10032871 (feb 5).
Sponsored

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
J'ai réservé une FE le 13 janvier et j'ai reçu le mail de confirmation le lendemain. Depuis plus rien, aucune nouvelle de mon concessionnaire. La patience et de mise

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
Ce qui est étrange, mon numéro 10035+++, alors que j'ai réservé avant toi

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 520D Land Rover Evoque
Country flag
I would like to replace aftersales the standard 18" wheels by original Mach E 19" or 20" wheels. They are not included in the NL brochure as an option. Has anyone in the Netherlands experience with this question?

visje

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Outlander --> Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I would like to replace aftersales the standard 18" wheels by original Mach E 19" or 20" wheels. They are not included in the NL brochure as an option. Has anyone in the Netherlands experience with this question?
Ik heb een extra bedrag in samenspraak met de dealer laten op nemen voor de 19 inch wielen.
Deze worden dus later geruild. Er was destijds nog veel onduidelijkheid over de mogelijkheden en de bijbehorende prijzen. Er is dus eigenlijk een soort van stelpost opgenomen.

Ted Hanky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Outlander
Country flag
I wanted to do the same but found out price to be very high. I am thinking about doing it later on when it is more clear what the price would be. What is the additional price the dealer agreed on for 19" wheels?

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am curious too about the price of the wheels that were added and what type of wheels (AWD type?) you chose.
Who is your dealer as mine is Broekhuis

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SR RWD Mach-E Star White Tech Pack Plus
Country flag
I am curious too about the price of the wheels that were added and what type of wheels (AWD type?) you chose.
Who is your dealer as mine is Broekhuis
Via Alphabet I ordered 19 inch wheels for my RWD SR MAch-E, they created a stelpost of 1.750 euros. As they are a stelpost, it does not count in the bijtelling so I did not mind.

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. That is not too much I think. I assume this preliminary price applies for the original 19" set that is standard on the AWD? Do you already know who your dealer will be?

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. That is not too much I think. I assume this preliminary price applies for the original 19" set that is standard on the AWD? Do you already know who your dealer will be?
Yes it's the standard 19inch that you also see on the AWD.
My dealer is ardea Haarlem. But that does not matter a bit because they have 0 influence on ordering and delivery. This car is arranged centrally by Ford NL. They can deliver the car to a dealer if wanted but it can also be brought to your home. The dealer has 0 influence on anything basically

(Added: I think thats a good thing because I really hate dealers generally)

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok thank you very much for the info. My car is also a company lease car but seems to be delivered by Broekhuis. I gave them a call this afternoon. The do not have any info at all, neither on on the possibility nor on the prices of other wheels or any other aftersales options. They only have the standard brochure with only TP or TP plus package and no other options.
They said all aftersale options might be announced later this year

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok thank you very much for the info. My car is also a company lease car but seems to be delivered by Broekhuis. I gave them a call this afternoon. The do not have any info at all, neither on on the possibility nor on the prices of other wheels or any other aftersales options. They only have the standard brochure with only TP or TP plus package and no other options.
They said all aftersale options might be announced later this year
This is all BS of Broekhuis. I have ordered a Mach e with other wheels and detachable towbar. All no problems and pricing available at ardea. All options were selectable in the Alphabet car fleet app and could be ordered at ardea. I think Broekhuis doesn't have a clue because they will not order it, Ford NL will. Broekhuis will act as proxy. I suspect my Mach e was ordered by Ford NL as well. The only reason a dealer is involved it was some people who want a dealer delivery and aftersales reasons.

But that's my hunch as I was called by Ford NL when I asked Ardea Haarlem for delivery timings. Ford NL told me dealers have no info and no role in ordering. So call Ford NL if you want more info and not Broekhuis

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the tip?. I will give Ford NL a call tomorrow. The look of the 19" are much better indeed.

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Did any of the lease car members has made the Eur 1.000 reservation costs privately? Did You already have received it back on your account?

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did any of the lease car members has made the Eur 1.000 reservation costs privately? Did You already have received it back on your account?
I didnt have to make that payment. I just confirmed the lease contract and that was it.
So no need to make advance payment.
I think the 1000 is just for private buyers that consider buying one but are not 100% sure.
Thats all Ford wants to know - that you will buy it for sure
Sponsored