hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag
This morning in Zwolle Netherlands in the showroom and a 15 minuten drive in the red version?????

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? IMG_20201011_124016
And, how was the drive? Which version did you get to drive?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
See below
huh? All you said was "the ride was fun. no regrets about my order anywhere".

Was the seat comfortable? How was the acceleration? Was the sunroof darker or lighter than you expected? Was the room in the front enough? How did it handle in curves and turns? Was the sync4 intuitive of hard to navigate? Did it look and feel like driving a crossover or an SUV? What things did you like the most? What did you like the least? Were the back seats roomy enough? Did anything surprise you about the car?

ArthurW

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Service Manager ICT company
Country flag
huh? All you said was "the ride was fun. no regrets about my order anywhere".

Was the seat comfortable? YES. Front and rearseats. / How was the acceleration? Like a rocket.../ Was the sunroof darker or lighter than you expected? U think IT was exactly right / Was the room in the front enough? In this model was a room divider instalked, I would take it out / How did it handle in curves and turns? I was seated next a special driver, but IT deals very good. Was the sync4 intuitive of hard to navigate? Yes very and even quick. Nav was a pleasure / Did it look and feel like driving a crossover or an SUV? More sporty I would say, so crossover./ What things did you like the most? What did you like the least?borging ter?./ Were the back seats roomy enough? Yes IAm 6.2 ft and had enough room/ Did anything surprise you about the car? Silence!

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How did the seat height feel for getting in and out? Could you slide straight in pretty well without having to "crawl down into it", or "crawl up out of it"? How did getting in/out feel compared to your Outlander?

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
How did the seat height feel for getting in and out? Could you slide straight in pretty well without having to "crawl down into it", or "crawl up out of it"? How did getting/out feel compared to your Outlander?
fairly easy. I’ve done 3 ride-alongs now and seen the inside of the car multiple times.

Its easy to getting in/out. The people who put the hand on the rooftop to tilt themselves out need a forklift and not a Mach-E.

ArthurW

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Service Manager ICT company
Country flag
How did the seat height feel for getting in and out? That's ok. Could you slide straight in pretty well without having to "crawl down into it", or "crawl up out of it"? How did getting in/out feel compared to your Outlander? Outlander is more "box" model. Overall more space. Trunk, headspace above, rearseats. Outlander is comfortable car, the mach e is more "a drivers car" For short: lees space, more car!