makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
haha nice! So delivery in Feb?? And same question; did you order through leasecompany?
Production was planned on 1-dec-2020
Planned delivery to dealer was scheduled for 27-feb-2021. Dont know if that date is still the same.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Production was planned on 1-dec-2020
Planned delivery to dealer was scheduled for 27-feb-2021. Dont know if that date is still the same.
If your production is planned for the Dec 1st yours could make the ship that leaves Veracruz on 21st as I said the other day. Arrives Antwerp Jan 12th so you could get it sooner.

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
If your production is planned for the Dec 1st yours could make the ship that leaves Veracruz on 21st as I said the other day. Arrives Antwerp Jan 12th so you could get it sooner.
I saw (and made a picture) of the scheduled delivery date to the dealer. Jan 12th in Antwerp is possible but then Antwerp to my dealer 6 weeks? nah, it's an hour drive...

JochemvRaak

First Name
Jochem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Kadjar
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Ford NL should start communicating more on how the proces is going and what are reliable dates. Now they only communicate a bit to direct customers, lease drivers have to get their info somewhere else... because lease companies and dealers do NOT pro-actively pass through available info.

all the info I got from my dealer was because I asked about it.

F1Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
Ford NL should start communicating more on how the proces is going and what are reliable dates. Now they only communicate a bit to direct customers, lease drivers have to get their info somewhere else... because lease companies and dealers do NOT pro-actively pass through available info.

all the info I got from my dealer was because I asked about it.
Still strange that other peoples orders got moved backwards, who are also in the first batch. Unless dealers are communicating incorrect information.

Doco_88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Peugeot 308sw
Country flag
I was told my car would be on the first ship to NL.
Production is sheduled for the first week of januari.

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
Makes sense, first the Netherlands was a priority to make sure they would.l be delivered in 2020. When that was off the table and Dutch (I thought it was world wide?) cars were getting the 3000 wiedergutmachung, there’s is no reason for Ford to keep the Dutch in the front of the line. So I think priority changed. Cali, Norway and the Dutch...
Just my 2 cents

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Makes sense, first the Netherlands was a priority to make sure they would.l be delivered in 2020. When that was off the table and Dutch (I thought it was world wide?) cars were getting the 3000 wiedergutmachung, there’s is no reason for Ford to keep the Dutch in the front of the line. So I think priority changed. Cali, Norway and the Dutch...
Just my 2 cents
If it is true what you say about the €3000 discount then I would have thought that was MORE of an incentive for Ford to get the cars to you soonest. Why am €3000 if you don't have to.

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Does someone know when the second ship leaves to Europe?

As probably/hopefully mine will be in ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Does someone know when the second ship leaves to Europe?

As probably/hopefully mine will be in ?
One leaves Veracruz on 21 Dec to Antwerp 12 Jan and another 24 Dec / 14 Jan