TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
I'm not sure if this issue of Electrify America (EA) missing from native MME sync 4 navigation and the FordPass app has been resolved for others, but I still have the issue as I have had for over a week now.
I spent nearly an hour on the phone today with Ford. After four reps and two disconnects I finally got to speak with a rep in the Blue Oval Network who seemed to understand the issue and ensured me she would report the issue to the appropriate people and departments. While not holding my breath, I was disappointed at the end by her referring me to EA. I clearly stated that this is a Ford/EA issue and Ford should be talking with EA and NOT Ford customers!

Are other still having this issue? Thanks, Mike

Yesterday I could "see" the EA location in the car. I could click on the icon and it would tell me that it was an EA location. However, if I entered a route it would ignore the EA location directly in front of me and go find an EvGo or ChargePoint instead. Annoying for sure. The fact that EA is free makes it a little more palatable
Sponsored

MJPAGET

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT / 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Country flag
Well, I'm glad that it's not only me! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: TRP

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I'm not sure if this issue of Electrify America (EA) missing from native MME sync 4 navigation and the FordPass app has been resolved for others, but I still have the issue as I have had for over a week now.
I spent nearly an hour on the phone today with Ford. After four reps and two disconnects I finally got to speak with a rep in the Blue Oval Network who seemed to understand the issue and ensured me she would report the issue to the appropriate people and departments. While not holding my breath, I was disappointed at the end by her referring me to EA. I clearly stated that this is a Ford/EA issue and Ford should be talking with EA and NOT Ford customers!

Are other still having this issue? Thanks, Mike
Yeah they are still missing, itā€™s not something someone from phone support will be able to resolve, Iā€™m sure they already know about it

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
They sure donā€™t act like they know about it.
The people we are calling don't, but you can bet the accountants and sales staff are fully aware. They are literally giving away free electricity because of this problem, and missing out on revenue as navigation systems plan trips around all the EA chargers.

It is a bigger problem for them than it is for us. For us it just means we have to use additional tools besides the Ford navigation system. Annoying, but workable.

EVgo is very happy about this problem, I am sure.

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
EA is back in FordPass. At least mine is.
So not free anymore?

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So not free anymore?
For me, it never went away from Ford Pass, it only has disappeared in the car nav screen.

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
For me, it never went away from Ford Pass, it only has disappeared in the car nav screen.
I could see them but the trip planner wouldnā€™t use themā€¦until now.

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
So not free anymore?
Tried last night and it looks like the are recognizing the ford services again. I got a receipt and notice , but for some reason my ford balance didnā€™t decrease. Looks like the free charges are either over or will be very shortly

MJPAGET

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT / 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Country flag
Yep ~ I check this morning and both Sync 4 native navigation and FordPass app are now showing Electrify America (EA) when planning trips, etc.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
So... are we disappointed the free charging is over, or happy the EA chargers are showing up in the nav again? What a conundrum!
Sponsored