Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
It was super dark in there. The button glow is faint. But yes, shrimp would certainly explain the putrid odor and the weird textures.
So would being locked in the frunk for a few hours.
Sponsored

MW1515

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
For the first couple hours after picking up my MME my wife and I were wondering what the hell was wrong with the AC bc all the vents were closed (but we didn't realize it) and the adjustments are kind of hidden behind the infotainment screen. Also I thought they were probaby controlled through the screen and not manually. 🤦‍♂️

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
<SNIP>
I also learned that you can lock the car open the trunk and when the trunk closes the car locks.
<SNIP>
Oh yeah. I found that out at a car show. I locked the doors. Someone wanted to see the rear cargo area so I opened the liftgate. Stood around and talked a while. The next day I found nasty ice cream fingerprints and smears all over the passenger side interior of my car. No prints on the outside, so I suppose someone other than fingerprint person opened the door. 😱🐩 Hey Ford, if I want the doors locked, I want them locked. Just open the one door I am trying to open. 🤬🐩

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Found out the gear selector knob goes into park automatically if not there already and I open the door.
As long as the car is off or you have your seat belt on.

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
After owning the MME for a month or so using the charger at home I went to my first Electrify America charging station and could not figure out how to get the charger plugged into the charging port on the MME. Finally the guy next to me came over and flipped down the little plastic piece in the charging port to allow the charger to fit...stop laughing...you wanted embarrassing.

OP
OP

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
After owning the MME for a month or so using the charger at home I went to my first Electrify America charging station and could not figure out how to get the charger plugged into the charging port on the MME. Finally the guy next to me came over and flipped down the little plastic piece in the charging port to allow the charger to fit...stop laughing...you wanted embarrassing.
I've done that all 3-4 times I've used one. And almost broken the door trying to close the outer hatch.

ShaggySS

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD
Occupation
IT Nerd
Country flag
The parking brake automatically disengages when you go from P to D.
I was excited when I learned that one...Let me add to that. The parking brake automatically engages if your car is on a slope when you put it in park. (or turn it off)

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Is there a way to know if you're in an area that it works? I've read about a Blue bubble, but haven't ever seen it.

This is largely hypothetical, since the times I wouldn use it will probably be countable taking only 1 hand off the steering wheel...
Should work on just about any Interstate. Your profile says you are in CT, give it a try on I-95.

Ford hasn't put out a great map, but you can find a rough one here:

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/multimedia/album/technology/bluecruise.html

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Ours saves us from more tickets telling us Drive Mode Not Available sometimes when in Unbridled.
Sponsored