Jiji

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT 2023 Rivian R1S
Country flag
If you select 'My Journeys' in the FordPass app at the bottom is a section labeled 'EV Data' with an option to explore 'My EV driven data'.

Mine always returns 'You have no previous trip events to view' even though I have plenty of saved trips.

Does, or has this ever, worked? I can't find any threads complaining about this 'feature' but I am guessing it does not. If someone does have this return data, I love to see a screen shot of what I am missing and figure out how one goes about to enable it.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Nope.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hi @macchiaz-o / @Jiji - I still have this issue, have you found a solution? TIA
It works for folks with newer vehicles.

None of the OTA updates have enabled EV data on older vehicles, but perhaps the dealer installed updates fix it. (I don't recall, and my car hasn't been back to a dealer since delivery.)

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
It shows up for me, my car is a Job 2 vehicle. It sounds like it doesn't work for Job 1 vehicles. On some days it works well, on other days the data is all mixed up because the mileage is not reset when the car is turned off (sometimes for several trips in a row, such as the entry below), but it is always consistent with My Trip in the car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E EV Data in My Journeys Screenshot_20220120-155910_FordPass
Sponsored