... finally BlueCruise !!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3569
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Deleted member 3569

Tonight my Mach-e gave me a surprise !!! ... I got the update v.2.8.2 and my blueCruise was activated ... yes, finally at the Land of the Oz and puffed the Magic Dragon!!!
Tried at local divided highway at 40 mph and it worked seamlessly ... I can't wait to try at FL TPK with speed of 70 mph.

bCruise.JPG
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Pretty dangerous puffing Puff the Magic Dragon...

2FlyMache

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Ex4 MachE
Country flag
Yeah, still waiting for mine. Was notified it's coming about 3 weeks ago.

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

Yeah, still waiting for mine. Was notified it's coming about 3 weeks ago.
Just be patient ...mine came in spurts like diarrhea! As I have stated for entire 2021 I got nothing, then all of sudden starting in April '22 I started to get OTA's every two weeks or so ... and in May I was getting on a weekly basis ... I went from 2.7.2 to 2.8.1 in five days ... and then to 2.8.2 in 24 hours !!!

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

Pretty dangerous puffing Puff the Magic Dragon...
Yes Sir !!! ... I need to try at high speed.... I am gonna take a road trip to Miami this week end and try at FL Tpk at speeds over 70+MPH and see if it is a really "hands free" experience.

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
Just be patient ...mine came in spurts like diarrhea! As I have stated for entire 2021 I got nothing, then all of sudden starting in April '22 I started to get OTA's every two weeks or so ... and in May I was getting on a weekly basis ... I went from 2.7.2 to 2.8.1 in five days ... and then to 2.8.2 in 24 hours !!!
Edward/Anyone - I have had my MME FE since 2/21 and it has been 'stuck' at 2.1.0 for awhile. I signed up for the early adopters list but I am wondering if it really is stuck or am I just at the bottom of some ignored list. I have told the service advisor several times to have them update but it is not happening. I plan to leave your 2.8.2 pic, directions for updating and a USB drive in the car when I drop it off again this week. At home, it is in the garage where the Internet comes in so plenty of opportunity. Any suggestions? I just came up the Turnpike yesterday in my daughter's Fusion Hybrid. BC would have been great in MME.

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
You can take it in to the dealer for 21G01. It will take 2 days if it goes as expected. The process seems to be workable for most dealers now.

If you do this, I'd suggest asking if that dealer has done this before. Generally speaking if they follow directions they will be fine, but finding a dealer that has already done this means they aren't learning on your car.

2FlyMache

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Ex4 MachE
Country flag
You can take it in to the dealer for 21G01. It will take 2 days if it goes as expected. The process seems to be workable for most dealers now.

If you do this, I'd suggest asking if that dealer has done this before. Generally speaking if they follow directions they will be fine, but finding a dealer that has already done this means they aren't learning on your car.
I took mine in last week but Ford had server issues so I have to take it back, assuming mine doesn't get the update prior to that

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Edward/Anyone - I have had my MME FE since 2/21 and it has been 'stuck' at 2.1.0 for awhile. I signed up for the early adopters list but I am wondering if it really is stuck or am I just at the bottom of some ignored list. I have told the service advisor several times to have them update but it is not happening. I plan to leave your 2.8.2 pic, directions for updating and a USB drive in the car when I drop it off again this week. At home, it is in the garage where the Internet comes in so plenty of opportunity. Any suggestions? I just came up the Turnpike yesterday in my daughter's Fusion Hybrid. BC would have been great in MME.
You’re not stuck, the update just hasn’t been sent to your car yet. Most people haven’t got it yet. You’re at the current version now.

machefan2022

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E CalRt1
Country flag
So in your picture of the dash screen that is not the hands free blue cruise correct? Does that mean you were not on a blue cruise mapped road? Have you been able to go hands free?