Jayco86

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT 2022
Country flag
Took a brand new GT in feb and in April the modem malfunctioned. They bought and installed the new modem but fast forward to today and the Ford Pass tech can’t get the car to take the updates. Dealership is telling me it’s on Big Ford’s end, specifically their servers. Are they right? What can I do? Other dealers aren’t taking vehicles for repairs if you didn’t buy from them due to being backed up.
Sponsored

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Send your VIN and I will look it up to see what is going on. There is a specific yet basic procedure to replace modules and program them correctly.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Took a brand new GT in feb and in April the modem malfunctioned. They bought and installed the new modem but fast forward to today and the Ford Pass tech can’t get the car to take the updates. Dealership is telling me it’s on Big Ford’s end, specifically their servers. Are they right? What can I do? Other dealers aren’t taking vehicles for repairs if you didn’t buy from them due to being backed up.
Hi there! This doesn't sound like an experience we want you to have with your Mach-E. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you with this concern on my end.

OP
OP
Jayco86

Jayco86

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT 2022
Country flag
Hi there! This doesn't sound like an experience we want you to have with your Mach-E. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you with this concern on my end.
Thank you for reaching out. I have PMed you a case number I created today with Ford for this issue.
Sponsored