Ford Looking into different incentives.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Although the X-Plan may not provide the type of discount we’d like, the biggest value for me is in its supposed ability to lock in price by dealer. I’d hate to wait until late summer for a GT, only to have dealers charge $$$ over MSRP if the vehicle is in high demand. A discount is good but, most importantly, I want to know that I won’t be gouged by dealer.
(This is all assuming that the MME is still price competitive with the MY when the actual pricing for performance, glass roof, etc are announced.)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Cars finances are nothing compared to horses. Trying having 2 cutting horses. In the San Francisco Bay Area. Yeah never own anything that eats while you sleep.

Perspective. It can always be worse. ;)
I see - Mustang financing can't be compared to Mustang financing. Got it.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Some of us don't have a lot of free time. I'm now working 12 hour days. That makes sifting through pet pictures and endless meaningless debates and bickering about numbers that aren't finalized or whatever, just to find the latest MME information frustrating, to say the least.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Some of us don't have a lot of free time. I'm now working 12 hour days. That makes sifting through pet pictures and endless meaningless debates and bickering about numbers that aren't finalized or whatever, just to find the latest MME information frustrating, to say the least.
There probably won't be any updates that can be published for some time. FCTP vehicles are being built, or are about to be, and the assembly line is being tuned to increase production. I'd not expect anything of significance until VINs are issued if then.

In the meantime, you can follow your favorite stealth Ford insiders or those with possible access to insider information. That way you'll get some notification when they post, even if it's only a picture of their pet snowflake eel.

Just my opinion and gut feeling, but I think we're all likely going to be getting more real information from Ford as they roll into regular customer car production.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There probably won't be any updates that can be published for some time. FCTP vehicles are being built, or are about to be, and the assembly line is being tuned to increase production. I'd not expect anything of significance until VINs are issued if then.
Speaking of which, I think tomorrow is the target date we previously heard for FCTP units starting production. Probably more of a gradual shift than a dramatic "ta da!", but perhaps a significant milestone nonetheless. Maybe we'll hear a little more this week.

Plus it should be the week the Mach Drop FEs go into the order bank for dealers to see and confirm for us. ?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Speaking of which, I think tomorrow is the target date we previously heard for FCTP units starting production. Probably more of a gradual shift than a dramatic "ta da!", but perhaps a significant milestone nonetheless. Maybe we'll hear a little more this week.

Plus it should be the week the Mach Drop FEs go into the order bank for dealers to see and confirm for us. ?
If I had to bet (and I'm a lousy gambler), I'd guess in mid October we start getting more information but not, as you implied, an opening of the flood gates.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
My small local dealer contacted me Friday and state they are interested process of ordering the dealerdhip vehicle.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My small local dealer contacted me Friday and state they are interested process of ordering the dealerdhip vehicle.
Did that get auto corrected from "in the process of ordering"?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Did that get auto corrected from "in the process of ordering"?
with some of the dealership stories on here, I'd completely believe "my dealer called me to find out out to do this since I know more than they do" as a thing.