Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Speaking of which, I think tomorrow is the target date we previously heard for FCTP units starting production. Probably more of a gradual shift than a dramatic "ta da!", but perhaps a significant milestone nonetheless. Maybe we'll hear a little more this week.

Plus it should be the week the Mach Drop FEs go into the order bank for dealers to see and confirm for us. ?
Actually, what we heard was production of FCTP units was scheduled for last week. No confirmation yet if it happened. My source didn't know.
Sponsored

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Some of us don't have a lot of free time. I'm now working 12 hour days. That makes sifting through pet pictures and endless meaningless debates and bickering about numbers that aren't finalized or whatever, just to find the latest MME information frustrating, to say the least.
Agreed, definately need some more moderator oversight. Hopefully that will happen once the cars start getting into our hands.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
And lest we forget this date's come up from time to time. Expecting something financially newsworthy for North Americans...

5FA01D8D-A1C7-4C62-975E-B061331C05F5.jpeg
Yeah, I'm curious what the significance of tomorrow is. The next few weeks are going to be fun and probably a bit frustrating at times.

Daniel M

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mustang Mach E, 2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
Yeah, I'm curious what the significance of tomorrow is. The next few weeks are going to be fun and probably a bit frustrating at times.
The only thing I can think of is the 2008 economic crash.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Some of us don't have a lot of free time. I'm now working 12 hour days. That makes sifting through pet pictures and endless meaningless debates and bickering about numbers that aren't finalized or whatever, just to find the latest MME information frustrating, to say the least.
100% This!

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I share your frustration from the lack of real news. Some forums have "no Chatter" threads.
Maybe you could start one of those.
I think it would be a lot harder to get an existing thread to change now.
Most folks are pretty friendly. Some like to chat and goof around. It's One of the reasons I like to come back every day. We all know there isn't much news yet. While we are waiting we just like to put up other stuff.

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
My personal track record with my 2013 Leaf is that it never needs anything. If not for bad battery management design, I think it would last for 20+ years. The battery concern and possible resale values are why I am hoping for something good from Ford Options out of this. I'll probably keep the car for a long time, but I want an out in 3 years if Ford screwed up something like Nissan.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Im always afraid that these incentives become more gimmicks than incentives that actually reduce cost of the vehicle and help the customer. I dont think we'll see any incentives before december if any at all.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Im always afraid that these incentives become more gimmicks than incentives that actually reduce cost of the vehicle and help the customer. I dont think we'll see any incentives before december if any at all.
Agreed. I think they have plenty of demand right now relative to supply. Frankly, it would seem dumb for them to discount the MME at this point when there appears to be more than enough customers willing to pay full price.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
If the Mach-E is too expensive for you for whatever reason, don't buy it. I'm not sure there's a lot of point in debating back and forth if it's "worth" the price or not because it costs what it costs.
of course now it costs less thereby making my "it costs what it costs" wrong ????