Ford Options...Ugh

spazkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE GB Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I posted this on the Canada thread, but thought I'd post here, in case anyone has idea's on how to influence this. My FE GB comes March 2nd (bumped forward from March 30th)!

I'm getting a little nervous about no Lease or Ford Option details being confirmed for Canada. Makes my FE a pretty hefty expense... especially with how little driving we're doing these days. Ford really should introduce something so they don't turn away a lot of interested buyers. I'm not a big fan of the how the Tesla's look, but I could lease two M3's for the price of financing the one Mach E.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I posted this on the Canada thread, but thought I'd post here, in case anyone has idea's on how to influence this. My FE GB comes March 2nd (bumped forward from March 30th)!

I'm getting a little nervous about no Lease or Ford Option details being confirmed for Canada. Makes my FE a pretty hefty expense... especially with how little driving we're doing these days. Ford really should introduce something so they don't turn away a lot of interested buyers. I'm not a big fan of the how the Tesla's look, but I could lease two M3's for the price of financing the one Mach E.
has anyone reached out to Ford Canada ?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Are you suggesting through the website? Iā€™ve asked the dealer and theyā€™re ā€˜waitingā€˜ to see if anything gets announced.
Yeah I thought may be through a call or website etc,.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
Thank you @hybrid2bev !! I just sent this over to him and am waiting on a response. He just sent me some regular contract that looks like a normal finance loan with two terms.

1612203603060.png
Why is your Amount Financed almost $7500 higher than the First Edition? I'm VERY confused at what I'm looking at.

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Well we're on day 7 here of my dealer trying to figure out how to quote Ford Options accurately. Hopefully I can actually take my car home today or tomorrow...

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Why is your Amount Financed almost $7500 higher than the First Edition? I'm VERY confused at what I'm looking at.
The Amount Financed listed in the Federal Disclosures is the line 5 amount so it includes everything that is financed. Which would include fees, taxes, backend products (warranties, service contracts), accessories, negative trade equity.... everything.

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
The Amount Financed listed in the Federal Disclosures is the line 5 amount so it includes everything that is financed. Which would include fees, taxes, backend products (warranties, service contracts), accessories, negative trade equity.... everything.
I see I see. Didnā€™t realize you had negative trade equity and other things.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I see I see. Didnā€™t realize you had negative trade equity and other things.
Not saying he did, it's not possible to tell that from just this disclosure box. It's just an example. I'm just saying the Amount Financed is the the "all in" amount financed.

solarmoo900

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE AWD ER
Country flag
What is the farm bureau and what kind of additional discount can you get? (And can anybody join?)
farm bureau is $500 and I believe anyone can join. I have my insurance through them and I think membership is $20 (not sure if that was discounted cause I also got insurance or not). It does not stack with XPlan