alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag

Ravensfan1996

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I got 4.2.2 today, does anyone know which one is suppose to fix being about to see the owners manual again in the car? Also my screen is stuck in dark mode, even thought its set to auto. I tried switching to light and it didnt change. I turned the car off and on and it was the same. Guess i ll check it again Tomorrow

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got 4.2.2 today, does anyone know which one is suppose to fix being about to see the owners manual again in the car? Also my screen is stuck in dark mode, even thought its set to auto. I tried switching to light and it didnt change. I turned the car off and on and it was the same. Guess i ll check it again Tomorrow
Likely still in the middle of the download or install.

zephiyr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
2021 J1, and I just got my first OTAs in months!

2.8.1 landed on Sunday. Yesterday I got 22-PU0727-VI-FXB which told me BC is finally enabled!

I went out to try it and got BC not available and driver monitor camera not available faults. Now I don’t even have auto lane-keep in cruise control anymore! :mad:

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
4.2.2 is supposed to fix the owner's manual. Did you reboot SYNC?

CAL465

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach e Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Youtube does look better and loads faster

EV Lab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME 4XE, Ford F-150, Honda Civic EV conversion
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
My wife took the car to work today and on the way the alarm started going off while driving, then the alarm stopped and it automatically called 911. She hung up and everything has been fine since. Soon after I got a notice that the 4.2.3 update was done. Wierd.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Still waiting for any sign of 4.1.anything to show up for me...
The 4.1.x series of updates is dead and buried. The 4.2.x series replaced it. Everyone who got the 4.1.x updates also get the 4.2.x updates as it fixes a bug introduced by the 4.1.x updates. In addition model year 2023 cars also get the 4.2.2.2 update to give them the camera button on the new interface. If you didn't get any of the 4.1.x updates you get to skip straight to the 4.2 series.

As an extra bonus, model year 2021 job 1 cars still don't get a remote frunk release (again) — it's the gift that keeps on giving. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ChuckInFlorida

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach e
Country flag
I just got 4.2.3 but am not motivated to go downstairs and check it out to be disappointed by the continued lack of a frunk release 😀😀😀
2022 GT. Got 4.2.2 Monday (4.2.1 last week). Was at the dealer about a month ago and they said I was 16 updates behind! They brought me up to date and the last 2 updated automatically.

BUT - I am also disappointed there is no Frunk or hatch release anymore. I've been off this thread for a while, but when did that happen? The owner's manual has NOT been updated so it still shows an "Access" menu.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
2022 GT. Got 4.2.2 Monday (4.2.1 last week). Was at the dealer about a month ago and they said I was 16 updates behind! They brought me up to date and the last 2 updated automatically.

BUT - I am also disappointed there is no Frunk or hatch release anymore. I've been off this thread for a while, but when did that happen? The owner's manual has NOT been updated so it still shows an "Access" menu.
It's in the settings; an icon in the picture where you change drive modes. Now that I know it's there, I prefer it here. :)

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Me too 4.2.2 on a 2022 job 1 car

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
@MacherAWD do you have a 2023? Not sure but I don't think 2021s and 2022s have gotten any of the 4.2.x series since it's a rehash of the 4.1.x series. 🤷‍♂️🐩
‘21 First Edition here… I got the 4.1.x series, and I’ve got the 4.2.x series, up to and including 4.2.3 yesterday evening.
Sponsored