Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
A stop ship means that all of the vehicles anywhere in the system are on hold and are not to be delivered to customers. That is not the case here, this is limited to a certain number of vehicles.
Stop ship can apply to all vehicles, a specific range of build dates, certain trims, all the way down to a single vehicle.
Sponsored

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
A stop ship means that all of the vehicles anywhere in the system are on hold and are not to be delivered to customers. That is not the case here, this is limited to a certain number of vehicles.
A stop ship can be issued 1 single VIN, or it can be issued for every vehicle in the vehicle line, just like recalls can be for 1 car or a million. There is *a* stop ship out there for *some* Mach-Es, we've seen documentation on this thread.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Ouch! Glad I canceled my mach e and got a model y SR delivering this weekend ?
Calling Shenanigans.

Looking over the content of your posts exposes you are an obvious troll.

You are lying about ever having an MME on order. And, you are lying about receiving a MY SR this weekend. Shipping time was announced as 2-5 weeks.

https://www.electrive.com/2021/01/08/tesla-introduces-standard-range-model-y/

Go play in you Golf, if you even have one.

Suggest everyone IGNORE this one.

First Edition

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E - Failure To Launch Edition
Country flag
Maybe theyā€™re fixing the overbite on the hood? On the pre-prods, a lot of them had overbites... but there are also a bunch that didnā€™t. Same in all the video reviews. I would be very happy if this was the case. I wouldnā€™t accept delivery if mine arrived with an overbite. Some Iā€™ve seen are really bad... others perfect and flush.

1EE21B6C-A411-495B-B3F3-5677078BA362.jpeg
The other hood item to check at delivery is the force required to close the hood. Some that Iā€™ve tried have been unsatisfactory. Those two issues may be related.

Another item to check for is ripple-y seat coverings.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
A stop ship can be issued 1 single VIN, or it can be issued for every vehicle in the vehicle line, just like recalls can be for 1 car or a million. There is *a* stop ship out there for *some* Mach-Es, we've seen documentation on this thread.
True. However your comments are attempting to insinuate that the entire program has been shut down. Maybe it has but Ford is saying something clearly different.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I saw a pig fly on this thread also. So must be true. well, now that I think about it. I think I saw one person as another after the other person somehow vanished from here.

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
True. However your comments are attempting to insinuate that the entire program has been shut down. Maybe it has but Ford is saying something clearly different.
No, my comments are absolutely not attempting to insinuate that. I'm stating factually that there is *a* stop ship on *some* Mach-Es, which is why Ford's statement is borderline lying, and that bothers me. I want 100% transparency as to why my car stopped shipping, kinda like a... "stop ship" even, not this spin.

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I saw a pig fly on this thread also. So must be true. well, now that I think about it. I think I saw one person as another after the other person somehow vanished from here.
So that Vehicle Visibility screenshot is wrong and they used the word "stopship" to mean something other than "stop ship", or you're saying @machefan photoshopped his post? I'm not making any claims here, I'm just trying to reconcile this statement that there is no stop ship with evidence on the forum that their is. I just want my car.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...h-deliveries-imminent.2457/page-52#post-87063

Last edited:

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
Nothing in there says short range.... Enjoy that regardless, too bad you paid about 7k more than anyone else for a vehicle that is very basic.
I wonder does tesla expect you to block off 9 hours of your day, or does it just take that long to go through the tesla club delivery check list and mark down all the things wrong with it?

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eco boost 2016, 2021 Mach e FE, 2022 Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Software
Country flag
My original order date is July 1st, 2020, original build date week of December 13th. New build date Jan 6th.
I received an email today stating that the delivery will be on time, as expected between 21st and 27th Feb. Which is 4 weeks from today.

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Calling Shenanigans.

Looking over the content of your posts exposes you are an obvious troll.

You are lying about ever having an MME on order. And, you are lying about receiving a MY SR this weekend. Shipping time was announced as 2-5 weeks.

https://www.electrive.com/2021/01/08/tesla-introduces-standard-range-model-y/

Go play in you Golf, if you even have one.

Suggest everyone IGNORE this one.
It's a SR RWD, they posted the VIN down the thread. It's clearly a SR RWD VIN.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
So that Vehicle Visibility screenshot is wrong, or you're saying the user photoshopped it?

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...h-deliveries-imminent.2457/page-52#post-87063
Does the whole Mach-E program have a stop ship: no

Are vehicles now being validated at the factory part of the stop ship: no

Do some that have already shipped need an additional quality check: yes

Is the method for doing quality checks on shipped vehicles called a ā€˜stop shipā€™: yes

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Does the whole Mach-E program have a stop ship: no

Are vehicles now being validated at the factory part of the stop ship: no

Do some that have already shipped need an additional quality check: yes

Is the method for doing quality checks on shipped vehicles called a ā€˜stop shipā€™: yes
Exactly - that's all I've been trying to say. Thank you for spelling it out more eloquently than I have.
Sponsored