djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
So my home screen in the app was no longer displaying my car. Can't remember what I did to try to fix it but now it's waiting for an authorized user (me) to activate my account. Logged into Ford.com and there's nowhere for me to approve my request from myself. Oh my, I did it now....

Screenshot_20230520-171721.png
Sponsored

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Fixed it. The over two year issue of the dealership ordering a second Mach E on my account continues...

Screenshot_20230520-173340.png

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
At least you know some are working to put in bugs 😂

Fixbear

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 SelectMachE4 SR , Mini SE
Occupation
retired, Construction Mechanic, Refrigeration tech, Ford, GMC, Chevy tech,
Country flag
Same for me.
We have to remember that time is based on Greenwich mean time and the international dateline. Eastern is GMT -5. Then you have daylight savings and some states have 1/2 time zones. Getting it right is not so simple.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We have to remember that time is based on Greenwich mean time and the international dateline. Eastern is GMT -5. Then you have daylight savings and some states have 1/2 time zones. Getting it right is not so simple.
For who exactly is it that difficult, seems only Ford engineers are confused.

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Looks like they added another alert along side the original 12v alert with this release:

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.27.0 Update Screenshot_20230522-170814

Not quite sure why we need them both and the alert premise is incorrect. There's no need to plug in unless your HVB is under 12% SOC (in this case I'm at 79% SOC). The car will maintain the LVB without plugging in if it's working correctly.

Fixbear

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 SelectMachE4 SR , Mini SE
Occupation
retired, Construction Mechanic, Refrigeration tech, Ford, GMC, Chevy tech,
Country flag
Looks like they added another alert along side the original 12v alert with this release:

Not quite sure why we need them both and the alert premise is incorrect. There's no need to plug in unless your HVB is under 12% SOC (in this case I'm at 79% SOC). The car will maintain the LVB without plugging in if it's working correctly.
Exactly, but no one knows what revision his car has for charging.

bobh

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It appears to have effected charging finish time for me. At least with this session. Says that it will finish today at 6:56p but it is currently 7:24p so it’s totally stuck. Didn’t have this issue prior to the update.

So now we see if other sessions cause the same estimate error.
I have the same problem with finish time. It also fails to update the charging details. The app makes it look like charge level has not changed. However the blue light on the car next to the charger is blinking, and if I turn on the car it shows the new charge level and it keeps growing as the car charges. I guess I will simply guess on the completed charge, although it may inform me when the car is fully charged. News, The app reported when the charge was complete and reported the accurate time the car was on the charger. I have no idea why it failed to follow the charge, but it did inform when the charge was complete.

Last edited:

bobh

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
  • Added a feature that subtracts the time zone offset twice when displaying estimated charging completion time.

My app shows the correct time in the App, but the finish time is listed as a time that I plugged in and is stuck at that time.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag

Was the high voltage battery low (like <15%) when that message was triggered? I forced a LVB recharge but got no messages. Do you normally get the drain message every time it recharges?

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Was the high voltage battery low (like <15%) when that message was triggered? I forced a LVB recharge but got no messages. Do you normally get the drain message every time it recharges?
No I was at 79% SOC. I get the second message routinely when I don't drive it for a few days since I have multiple devices running when the car is off (dash cam, LVB monitor, etc). Such is the case now since my car is parked at the airport in long term parking. I have never seen the first message before. If you look at the time stamps they came in together. I've never seen this before the most recent FP update.