Fordpass Rewards issue?

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I just got notified yesterday via the app that 22k points are available.

Purchased on Feb 25.

now to figure out what to burn them on.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Fordpass Rewards issue? 6484CD0B-FDBE-4546-A0AD-7680D87B36F1

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
It's not listed anywhere I can find, but I called and was told to contact FordPass support at 833-385-0516. It can take up to 30 days for rewards points to appear in your account from purchase.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Mine posted about 5 days after my purchase. It was a nice surprise. The 22,000pts are worth $110. I’ll redeem them toward the $175 3-piece weather mat package.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Anyone else have an issue getting their FordPass Rewards for their MME?

Apparently mine had an issue where it got applied to a different email account. For backstory, I've had FordPass installed on my phone for awhile and like many on these forums added it well in advance of getting the actual car. When I did buy it officially at the dealer on 2/13, I set it up with PaaK on my email account and phone. In looking at the reward points though it had a weird error that showed the points awarded to me and then removed on 2/9 before I even bought the car officially. I was expecting it to reappear but still nothing as of this week. Ended up calling FordPass Rewards yesterday and found out that apparently the points were added to my wife's account for some reason even though she has nothing to do with the car. I suspect it's when I created an account for her to add her phone as PaaK. Not sure why it added points to her though as my account and phone were clearly connected to the MME first...

Anyone else run into a similar issue?
I just had the same thing happen to me, all the points went to my wife’s account. Were you able to get them transferred to yours?

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
I just had the same thing happen to me, all the points went to my wife’s account. Were you able to get them transferred to yours?
Yep, it required a couple calls to the Fordpass support line but they were eventually able to transfer the points over to my account. I suspect for some reason that she's still the primary as service points are going to her account still... Haven't been able to figure that out yet.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Yep, it required a couple calls to the Fordpass support line but they were eventually able to transfer the points over to my account. I suspect for some reason that she's still the primary as service points are going to her account still... Haven't been able to figure that out yet.
Ok thanks, guess I’ll be making a call tomorrow!
Sponsored