Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
So here's my new GTPE. Reserved March 18th 2020, ordered April 27th 2021, built Sept. 14th (2 weeks delay for missing chip assemblies), shipped Sept. 15th, arrived at dealer Oct. 15th. I carefully color-balanced this shot, taken in full sun at 2pm. I'm a pro D.P., shot taken with Olympus OMD-5, 9-18mm lens (18-36mm equiv. in 35mm, so it's got an 18mm perspective).

Bought from Folsom Lake Ford near Sacramento...they promised no ADM (on a pre-ordered car), X-Plan prices, and no high-pressure tactics. I got exactly what they promised. This is their 1st delivered GTPE.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Got my no-ADM Cyber-Orange GTPE!...with a pro photo RustingSpringsMach-ELorez copy
Sponsored

Last edited:

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Beautiful. Congrats!!

GatorCat

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Grabber Blue, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
Occupation
HR Total Rewards
Country flag
Great shot, from a fellow OMD enthusiast! Cyber Orange is a beast to get the color right. Haven’t seen it in person yet. My Grabber Blue has some interesting variances as well.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
So here's my new GTPE. Reserved March 15th 2020, ordered Feb. 27th 2021, built Sept. 14th (2 weeks delay for missing chip assemblies), shipped Sept. 15th, arrived at dealer Oct. 15th. I carefully color-balanced this shot, taken in full sun at 2pm. I'm a pro D.P., shot taken with Olympus OMD-5, 9-18mm lens (18-36mm equiv. in 35mm, so it's got an 18mm perspective).

Bought from Folsom Lake Ford near Sacramento...they promised no ADM (on a pre-ordered car), X-Plan prices, and no high-pressure tactics. I got exactly what they promised. This is their 1st delivered GTPE.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Got my no-ADM Cyber-Orange GTPE!...with a pro photo RustingSpringsMach-ELorez copy
It's lovely to see that you've introduced the car to its battery service joint. ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Got my no-ADM Cyber-Orange GTPE!...with a pro photo RustingSpringsMach-ELorez copy~2

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on your orange GT-PE. Funny to know ther are other Olympus shooters here. I still have my OM-1 MD and OM-2. Currently using an OM-D 510 4/3, but looking at upgrading to the newer M4/3 stuff.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
So here's my new GTPE. Reserved March 15th 2020, ordered Feb. 27th 2021, built Sept. 14th (2 weeks delay for missing chip assemblies), shipped Sept. 15th, arrived at dealer Oct. 15th.
I doubt you ordered Feb 27th....

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
Personally not big on the composition, but its art. Love the color of the car and the background. looks like a great playground for photoshoots! Congrats on getting your ride! My MME GTPE in Grabber Blue is stuck somewhere between KC and Columbus, OH....

OP
OP
RetiredDP

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Country flag
I doubt you ordered Feb 27th....
The earliest anybody could order online was April. 28th, BUT dealers were allowed to order one day earlier. Mine was ordered, per my specifications, by the dealer on the 27th. This took us all by surprise, as the dealer hadn't told me about the 1-day-early option dealers had. They ordered it in Rapid Red, since Cyber Orange wasn't an option when I originally reserved it. They ordered on the 27th...I had them modify it to the correct color 2 days later.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RetiredDP

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Country flag
Wow, 2 week build time, is that typical?
But Great Looking shot.
Well, the build STARTED Aug. 16th, finished Sept. 14th, and had a two week delay. My hand-built Plymouth Prowler was built in 14 hours. Without delays, the build could be MUCH faster. Anyone?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
The earliest anybody could order online was Feb. 28th, BUT dealers were allowed to order one day earlier. Mine was ordered, per my specifications, by the dealer on the 27th. This took us all by surprise, as the dealer hadn't told me about the 1-day-early option dealers had. They ordered it in Rapid Red, since Cyber Orange wasn't an option when I originally reserved it. They ordered on the 27th...I had them modify it to the correct color 2 days later.
I think you might be confused. GT orders were officially opened on APRIL 28th, not Feb. Dealers could put it in a day earler, mine did, but in April.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
The earliest anybody could order online was Feb. 28th, BUT dealers were allowed to order one day earlier. Mine was ordered, per my specifications, by the dealer on the 27th. This took us all by surprise, as the dealer hadn't told me about the 1-day-early option dealers had. They ordered it in Rapid Red, since Cyber Orange wasn't an option when I originally reserved it. They ordered on the 27th...I had them modify it to the correct color 2 days later.
Nope. no one could actually order a GT until April.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
I carefully color-balanced this shot, taken in full sun at 2pm. I'm a pro D.P., shot taken with Olympus OMD-5, 9-18mm lens (18-36mm equiv. in 35mm, so it's got an 18mm perspective).
Congrats! Color is a funny thing. I was struggling a bit so asked my kids to come up and look at the photo of your car on my monitor. My daughter looks at it and says "yellow" and my son looks at it and says "orange." It looks great no matter what one calls it, though I confess it looks yellow to me ?‍♂.

OP
OP
RetiredDP

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Country flag
I think you might be confused. GT orders were officially opened on APRIL 28th, not Feb. Dealers could put it in a day earler, mine did, but in April.
You're right!!!...it's been a long day...my bad.
Sponsored