- First Name
- Jan 3, 2020
- Reaction score
- New Jersey
- First Name
- 2015 Mustang Convertible, 2016 Dodge Durango
- Software Engineer
To play devil's advocate, it does give you extra features, now.I'm really confused why somebody would pay Tesla $7-$8k years in advance (if ever) of being able to legally use "truly FSD".
Full Self-Driving Capability
- Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
- Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the highway.
- Autopark: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
- Summon: your parked car will come find you anywhere in a parking lot. Really.
- Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control: assisted stops at traffic controlled intersections.
They already have announced it:I wonder if Tesla will move to a subscription model for FSD?
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Sync 4A Review From Preproduction Mach-E Hands-On Experience||SYNC 4A, Technology, Electronics||3|
|Free Enterprise and the Future of EV's||Chat & Off Topic Lounge||31|
|Free Giveaway: Mustang Mach-E T-Shirt / Hoodie||General Mach-E Topics||45|
|My hands-on impressions of the Mach-E||General Mach-E Topics||82|