Has anyone gotten confirmation their Machdrop FE is in the order book yet?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I have not heard anything from my dealer, nor received any emails from Ford whatsoever, since signing my Mach Drop order. I'm not concerned, but it would be nice to get some acknowledgement that it's in the system.
I was told we need to wait a little longer to have these entered by Ford but the price reductions will apply. I'm guessing in the next several days and then the next thing to watch for after that, is VIN's. It's a slow drawn out process...
Sponsored

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was told we need to wait a little longer to have these entered by Ford but the price reductions will apply. I'm guessing in the next several days and then the next thing to watch for after that, is VIN's. It's a slow drawn out process...
Once we see them in WBDO, I'll feel fine. That should mean it's official. It's this "they need to be manually entered before we can see anything at all" that's a bit nerve-wracking. Especially since the Mach Drop requests were started with a phone call with no paper trail. While it all *should* be OK, there's always that lingering fear it never got taken down right and got lost in the ether. Or there was some huge misunderstanding.

Doesn't help that we were told "2nd half of September", and here it is the last day of the month with zip yet. But at least we all have zip so far, so safety in numbers I guess. ?

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
I just got a second email about the price drop - the only difference is the subject line
Your 2021 Mustang Mach-E order (Updated order link)
It takes me to the my same Premium order with the same missing Key features and Additional features, the same undefinedKW and undefined HP
stop bragging about getting two emails when all I want is for ford to send me one (not talking about the spam that they want to be 2013 ford explorer)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Sure, though it seems a little strange that I got a Rt 1 notice, but FE people have not. I would have expected a similar FE confirmation email to mine followed up by some being notified that production has been scheduled. Well, at least it gives us all something to while away the time....!
You mean like this?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anyone gotten confirmation their Machdrop FE is in the order book yet? Exhilaration confirmed

Those of us who converted our orders back in June/July as a part of the normal process received them. The problem being discussed on this thread is limited to the special Mach Drop promotion.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
stop bragging about getting two emails when all I want is for ford to send me one (not talking about the spam that they want to be 2013 ford explorer)
Both emails point to the same Premium from my 1/1 reservation. Neither of them are related to the Mach Drop FE. I was questioning the reason for the second when it was redundant. I was hoping for something related to the Mach Drop but it was essentially spam with no value.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
Both emails point to the same Premium from my 1/1 reservation. Neither of them are related to the Mach Drop FE. I was questioning the reason for the second when it was redundant. I was hoping for something related to the Mach Drop but it was essentially spam with no value.
I know just teasing cause I being actively aggressive about not getting an email

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Once we see them in WBDO, I'll feel fine. That should mean it's official. It's this "they need to be manually entered before we can see anything at all" that's a bit nerve-wracking. Especially since the Mach Drop requests were started with a phone call with no paper trail. While it all *should* be OK, there's always that lingering fear it never got taken down right and got lost in the ether. Or there was some huge misunderstanding.

Doesn't help that we were told "2nd half of September", and here it is the last day of the month with zip yet. But at least we all have zip so far, so safety in numbers I guess. ?
Is WBDO something the average Joe, or below average Matt, can check on their own? I assumed only dealers had access to it?

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is WBDO something the average Joe, or below average Matt, can check on their own? I assumed only dealers had access to it?
The latter. It's the dealer's order bank with Ford. But the dealer can have the system email a copy of an order that's in the system to you (if he's willing). My dealer did that with my original Premium order.

What we're unsure of is whether once an order is in WBDO, that it might also show up in our online Ford.com profiles under MY ORDERS AND RESERVATIONS. Not sure if those are linked or not. Might be.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
The latter. It's the dealer's order bank with Ford. But the dealer can have the system email a copy of an order that's in the system to you (if he's willing). My dealer did that with my original Premium order.

What we're unsure of is whether once an order is in WBDO, that it might also show up in our online Ford.com profiles under MY ORDERS AND RESERVATIONS. Not sure if those are linked or not. Might be.
I wouldn't hold out too much hope there. I suspect there might even be a legal hurdle with adding the Mach Drop vehicles to that online reservation system. I could be wrong though...

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
September is over. Still nothing. ?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I sure they have no idea, nor do they care, that the drop customers are anxiously waiting for some sort of official conformation. I wouldn't be surprised if we get nothing at all until the dealers get Vin numbers.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I emailed my dealer rep a couple of days ago - no response. I emailed the GM and he sent me back this:
1601576498157.png
Finally a clear update! Thanks for posting it.

Unfortunately, we're now pushed back another half month from what previous communications said about orders going unto the order bank. So more weeks of waiting without concrete confirmation of our orders. ?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
read between the lines me thinks they are hedging December into January. They say "will begin" late 2020, but with further disclaimer. we'll see, but at least we know they have taken note of these drop orders. Not sure why it takes till mid October to enter them. There weren't that many.

what seems new is the people who get the notice get approved as wait list and treated same as drop orders, so basically "filled" if you get the email.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Your #machdrop order entry date seems to be slipping back with each update. :(
Sponsored