Has anyone who ordered a Mach E after Aug 2021 gotten theirs?

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
So I recently took delivery of my Mach-E GT (Non PE) on April 19, 2022. If Ford didn't already hit their 200K number does that mean that when I file my taxes next year (2023) I can potentially take advantage of the full $7,500.

That is, if it's based on the purchase date correlation to your vehicle being within the first 200K cars?! I'm trying gauge if it's possible for me not to qualify for the tax credits even though I already took delivery. Happy to hear any thoughts.
You could be car # 240,000 and it wouldn't matter. What matters is that you bought the car by the end of the quarter following the quarter Ford hits 200k. Which hasn't happened yet, so you are fine.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WomboCombo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes S550, Alfa Romeo Giulia, BMW X3
Country flag
Order for my MME (premium, AWD) was 2/22/22. Dealership just told me it arrived today

Groktopus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CA Route1 ext AWD, 234,557 GP (gerbil power)
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Heya!

I ordered my Mach E on 7/5/2021. Premium AWD model. To date, I have not gotten my car yet.

History:

Ordered on 7/5.
Gotten email on 10/2 saying my order has been converted to a 2022, assuring me that my place in line has not changed.
After a few changes, my production week ended up on 1/24.
Ford tracking page shows "In production" but no check mark in the "In production" bubble.
I called dealer - they said they contacted Ford and they say the car has been built but is parked and waiting for chips.

This makes me wonder - has anyone who ordered their Mach E after August 2021 gotten theirs? If so, Ford lied about me keeping my place in line. Please leave a response to this post if you have ordered a Mach E after August 2021 and have actually gotten yours.

Thank you for reading!
Ordered mine mid-October, picked it up mid-April. 2022 CA Rt 1 AWD ER.

robbinbadams

First Name
Robbin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
California Route 1
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I ordered my cart1 Dec 13. Still do not have a build date. I gave up and bought a 2022 premium built Mar 14 and delivered mid April. I am loving it. I’m still waiting on a build date for my order. The difference in range is now not important to me as I was able to drive to my mothers and back with some diversions with 12% left, 280 miles on a %100 charge. Go figure it is better than spec.

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
Order for my MME (premium, AWD) was 2/22/22. Dealership just told me it arrived today
Ordered GTPE, 10/28/21
Received 3/31/22
Folsom Lake Ford

OP
OP
mherbold

mherbold

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer XLT, 2022 F-350 DRW King Ranch
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
I just got another email from Ford. Delivery date has been changed again to June 29. W. T. F. ?!? My order date was July 2, 2021. The car is already built, already chipped, already shipped. It's just sitting collecting dust somewhere in Texas.

OP
OP
mherbold

mherbold

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer XLT, 2022 F-350 DRW King Ranch
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
Furious, I contacted Ford via their website chat. Apparently my car was shipped by rail from Mexico to Kansas, then back to Mexico by "convoy" (truck?), then by rail to Texas, then again to Kansas. In short, it was in Kansas on March 31. Today, it is in Kansas still, however it has traveled all the way back to Mexico and then back again. What the hell? I am in Arizona.

This was the chat, slightly edited for clarity -

Genevieve at 10:58, May 22:
Hello, Marvin! Thank you so much for your patience with our longer than normal hold time. My name is Genevieve. How may I help you today?

Marvin at 10:59, May 22:
Hello - I ordered my Mach E on July 2 2021. I got yet another email from Ford today saying delivery has been postponed. This time to June 29. This is the 4th postponement. My understanding is that the car has already been shipped in April and is in transit. Whats going on?

Last time I talked to you, the car was at a junction point in Laredo, TX, and this was at the end of April.

What is causing all of these delays?

Genevieve at 11:00, May 22:
It would be my pleasure to assist you with this today, Marvin! Please allow me a few moments to research this.

Marvin at 11:00, May 22:
Ok

If you can get to the root cause of the delays and let me know that would be helpful - my dealer (Sanderson Ford in Phoenix AZ) is not being helpful.

Genevieve at 11:03, May 22:
I appreciate your patience, Marvin. The vehicle is currently In Transit - The vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the Dealership. It has been Shipped Rail - Railcar # BNSF314682 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co) and is on Ramp 6M, in Argentine, KS. I do see that the ETA has changed and is now June 23rd- June 29th for delivery to your selling dealership. At this time I am not seeing any holds or delays listed on your vehicle.

Marvin at 11:03, May 22:
Hmm - last time I talked to you it was in Laredo, TX. Now its back in KS?

Does your system show a history of the car? Like was it brought back to the factory for some reason?

Genevieve at 11:06, May 22:
It does show a history of the vehicle, I do see it was previous in KS on March 31st but I do not see any information that it had gone to the factory for any reason. Since it was in Laredo, TX it had then arrived Arrived Rail - Railcar # KCSM008232 (Kansas City Southern Railway Co) in Internati, MO

From there it was shipped Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 1363863283 (Jack Cooper Transport) in Ramp 6R, Richards-Gebaur, MO. Arrived in Ramp 6M, Argentine, KS and has now been Shipped Rail - Railcar # BNSF314682 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co) in Ramp 6M, Argentine, KS

Your vehicle was built at Ford Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EM.

Marvin at 11:10, May 22:
Ok, so it was in Mexico, shipped to KS, then to TX, then to MO, then back to KS?

Genevieve at 11:14, May 22:
It appears that when it was first shipped it arrived Arrived Rail - Railcar # BNSF314682 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co) in Argentine, KS. It was then Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 220413029 (Consorcio De Servicios Internacionales Sa De Cv) There was then a delay with this convoy carrier and the vehicle was updated as it was received in Ramp 5C, Envios, EM. From there it was then Shipped Rail - Railcar # KCSM008232 in Ramp 5J, Lecheria Cuap, EM. After this is when it was Received at Junction Point (Kansas City Southern Railway Co) in Laredo, TX

Marvin at 11:15, May 22:
Ok so where exactly is the car right now?

Genevieve at 11:15, May 22:
The vehicle right now has been Shipped Rail - Railcar # BNSF314682 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co) on Ramp 6M, Argentine, KS

Marvin at 11:18, May 22:
Ok - so do you agree with me that there's something funny going on with the shipping of this car... not normal? Is there anything you can do on your end? If I get this car June 29 (doubtful, it's been delayed 4 times already for the same reason you are giving me today which is "no reason") I would have waited just a few days short of a full year for this car. I have talked to other people who have ordered their Mach E this year, that have already received it. Is it a order priority thing?

Genevieve at 11:20, May 22:
I do apologize as I am unable to speculate as to why it was sent back to Envios, EM when it was already in Argentine, KS aside from the listed delay with the convoy carrier. As a Mach-E order holder you can check with Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375. Marketing hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). They may have more details regarding the shipping process of your vehicle and may be able to see more details then I am able to access. They can also provide you with any offers and incentives that may be available to you since you have been waiting so long for your vehicle.

Marvin at 11:21, May 22:
Ok I will give them a try. Thank you.

Genevieve at 11:21, May 22:
Absolutely. Is there anything else that I may be able to assist you with today, Marvin?

Marvin at 11:22, May 22:
Thats all. Thank you.

Genevieve at 11:22, May 22:
Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company. At the end of this chat, there will be a survey that appears regarding your experience with my performance today. We appreciate any feedback you may have. Have a great day!

Iwtsyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
That is so frustrating. I have been unable to get any details but have similar frustrations. Car Shipped 3/18/2022 still waiting for it to be delivered. Hopefully it will show up in another week but as you have noted. It's difficult to have any confidence in the dates. If there are no more delays, I should have my car in only 45 weeks.

Woodchuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Mustang GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered mine Oct 21.... got it March this year

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Stuck Ramp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MO since May 10th.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anyone who ordered a Mach E after Aug 2021 gotten theirs? 1653248475869

Dzrhino

First Name
Reno
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Occupation
Wildlife and Cultural Photographer
Country flag
I ordered on 12/21/21. GT with the glass roof and CP360 in Iced Blue Silver Metallic. Got a "scheduled for production message on 3/3/22" with a VIN number. Got a notice that my car was built on 3/30/22. 4/1/22 got a shipping notice with projected delivery date of 5/13 to 5/18. Capitol Ford called me on 5/13/22 to tell me my car was delivered. I picked it up on 5/15. Only complaint I have is they mounted the front license plate after I told them multiple times not to mount it. Now I have 2 holes to get fixed. The car is beautiful, the ride is firm but pleasant, cornering is almost as sticky as my Porsche Cayenne GTS, acceleration is WOW. BlueCruise works, have used it on the local freeways and it maintains speeds/distance from car in front/lanes with no problem. Used the adaptive cruise control on city streets, how well it worked really surprised me. Lots of fun! By the way, Capitol Ford honored the price as ordered on 12/21/21, and honored X-pricing with my MCA Pin number. No problem, no argument.

Note, the color is close to my 1966 Silver Frost Mustang that I bought when I graduated from college.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Furious, I contacted Ford via their website chat. Apparently my car was shipped by rail from Mexico to Kansas, then back to Mexico by "convoy" (truck?), then by rail to Texas, then again to Kansas. In short, it was in Kansas on March 31. Today, it is in Kansas still, however it has traveled all the way back to Mexico and then back again. What the hell? I am in Arizona.

This was the chat, slightly edited for clarity -

Genevieve at 10:58, May 22:
Hello, Marvin! Thank you so much for your patience with our longer than normal hold time. My name is Genevieve. How may I help you today?

Marvin at 10:59, May 22:
Hello - I ordered my Mach E on July 2 2021. I got yet another email from Ford today saying delivery has been postponed. This time to June 29. This is the 4th postponement. My understanding is that the car has already been shipped in April and is in transit. Whats going on?

Last time I talked to you, the car was at a junction point in Laredo, TX, and this was at the end of April.

What is causing all of these delays?

Genevieve at 11:00, May 22:
It would be my pleasure to assist you with this today, Marvin! Please allow me a few moments to research this.

Marvin at 11:00, May 22:
Ok

If you can get to the root cause of the delays and let me know that would be helpful - my dealer (Sanderson Ford in Phoenix AZ) is not being helpful.

Genevieve at 11:03, May 22:
I appreciate your patience, Marvin. The vehicle is currently In Transit - The vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the Dealership. It has been Shipped Rail - Railcar # BNSF314682 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co) and is on Ramp 6M, in Argentine, KS. I do see that the ETA has changed and is now June 23rd- June 29th for delivery to your selling dealership. At this time I am not seeing any holds or delays listed on your vehicle.

Marvin at 11:03, May 22:
Hmm - last time I talked to you it was in Laredo, TX. Now its back in KS?

Does your system show a history of the car? Like was it brought back to the factory for some reason?

Genevieve at 11:06, May 22:
It does show a history of the vehicle, I do see it was previous in KS on March 31st but I do not see any information that it had gone to the factory for any reason. Since it was in Laredo, TX it had then arrived Arrived Rail - Railcar # KCSM008232 (Kansas City Southern Railway Co) in Internati, MO

From there it was shipped Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 1363863283 (Jack Cooper Transport) in Ramp 6R, Richards-Gebaur, MO. Arrived in Ramp 6M, Argentine, KS and has now been Shipped Rail - Railcar # BNSF314682 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co) in Ramp 6M, Argentine, KS

Your vehicle was built at Ford Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EM.

Marvin at 11:10, May 22:
Ok, so it was in Mexico, shipped to KS, then to TX, then to MO, then back to KS?

Genevieve at 11:14, May 22:
It appears that when it was first shipped it arrived Arrived Rail - Railcar # BNSF314682 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co) in Argentine, KS. It was then Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 220413029 (Consorcio De Servicios Internacionales Sa De Cv) There was then a delay with this convoy carrier and the vehicle was updated as it was received in Ramp 5C, Envios, EM. From there it was then Shipped Rail - Railcar # KCSM008232 in Ramp 5J, Lecheria Cuap, EM. After this is when it was Received at Junction Point (Kansas City Southern Railway Co) in Laredo, TX

Marvin at 11:15, May 22:
Ok so where exactly is the car right now?

Genevieve at 11:15, May 22:
The vehicle right now has been Shipped Rail - Railcar # BNSF314682 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co) on Ramp 6M, Argentine, KS

Marvin at 11:18, May 22:
Ok - so do you agree with me that there's something funny going on with the shipping of this car... not normal? Is there anything you can do on your end? If I get this car June 29 (doubtful, it's been delayed 4 times already for the same reason you are giving me today which is "no reason") I would have waited just a few days short of a full year for this car. I have talked to other people who have ordered their Mach E this year, that have already received it. Is it a order priority thing?

Genevieve at 11:20, May 22:
I do apologize as I am unable to speculate as to why it was sent back to Envios, EM when it was already in Argentine, KS aside from the listed delay with the convoy carrier. As a Mach-E order holder you can check with Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375. Marketing hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). They may have more details regarding the shipping process of your vehicle and may be able to see more details then I am able to access. They can also provide you with any offers and incentives that may be available to you since you have been waiting so long for your vehicle.

Marvin at 11:21, May 22:
Ok I will give them a try. Thank you.

Genevieve at 11:21, May 22:
Absolutely. Is there anything else that I may be able to assist you with today, Marvin?

Marvin at 11:22, May 22:
Thats all. Thank you.

Genevieve at 11:22, May 22:
Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company. At the end of this chat, there will be a survey that appears regarding your experience with my performance today. We appreciate any feedback you may have. Have a great day!
I don't think it went backwards, that was either a glitch or the chat guy read the screen wrong. The process is Mexico > Laredo TX > KCS International Freight Gateway (IFG), Kansas City, MO > Jack Cooper Convoy Richards-Gebaur, MO > BNSF Argentine Ramp, KS > BNSF rail to nearby rail terminal > Truck to your dealer. Your car is coming along the normal way, just slowly. It wouldn't just show up in Kansas without any other history for the steps to get there.

Go ask your dealer for a full copy of the vehicle visibility report if you're still confused.

RedlegCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Mach-e, Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Ordered July 13…still waiting. Ford website showed another delay this morning. New arrival is June 14-20.
SMH.

Ming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME premium SR RWD; 2022 Civic; Tesla MYP
Country flag
And those of us ordered back in October haven't gotten ours built yet.
Sponsored