Haven't posted in a while...

pr0t0c0l_dr01d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Select eAWD
Country flag
...and I realized that's because my Mach E has been performing fine. I've had a nice, sustained period of nothing really being wrong. I've taken care of all of the recalls and the worst of the software glitches, including the windshield, and Ford finally fixed all of my issues with my front camera that were leading to an inability to use cruise control and any of the pre-collision assist features. I haven't heard a peep from that system - it's been stable and functional for months. Ford Corporate even compensated me for my troubles.

Everything works. I'm even on Sync 4.1.3 now, which is the best software build yet. I've never had a problem with an EA charger (though I don't DCFC often), and the auto-charge and payment through Fordpass works without issue.

This is easily the best car I've ever owned. I love driving it. I've had it for over a year and it's still making me happily volunteer to run errands. It makes driving the kids to sports a highlight of my day. It's a functional AWD Mustang for North-Eastern folks and I'm excited to see how the product evolves. I wish it had the cockpit of the new ICE Mustang, and the ride is still too harsh, but let's see what the future brings.

Anyway this is a shameless appreciation thread to cut through the doom and gloom. The Mach-E is a truly great car. I liked the styling already, but it has grown on me even further since I bought it. It's like a budget Ferrari Purosangue. Except WE get a frunk and a 3-passenger back seat instead of a V12.

It's insanely warm in New England for February. The good people on this forum taught me about foam cannons, so I bought one and I'm planning on blasting the road salt off my ride this weekend.

Happy Driving.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Haven't posted in a while... stan
Sponsored

Last edited:

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I feel pretty much the same as you. I still worry a bit about the known issues, as I am older and don’t want to be stranded somewhere. But we are so happy with the GTPE!

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I also have no substantial complaints about my car. It is easily my most favorite car ever and I love driving it.
Sponsored