Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Just got 2.6.0 tonight like a lot of you did a few weeks ago. First update in several months. Hopefully the updates keep rolling out towards blue cruise. I want the charging curve update even more. Is that still something that has to be done via a dealer?
Sponsored

zephiyr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Anyone else stuck on 2.7.4? I got the flurry as many did at the start of this thread, but nothing for a couple weeks. Ford sent me snail mail saying I have a year of free BC once the update drops.

OP
OP
Dtresca

Dtresca

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Brought my car in for 20K service (tire rotation) and had them install the Blue Cruise update. First test of about 5 miles on I-80 successful!

zephiyr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Anyone else stuck on 2.7.4? I got the flurry as many did at the start of this thread, but nothing for a couple weeks. Ford sent me snail mail saying I have a year of free BC once the update drops.
Is anyone else still stuck here waiting for BC? I got the “don’t worry we’ll try again soon” message back in June, 2 months ago. I guess Ford and I disagree on the definition of “soon”. I got the safety recall OTA, so it would seem receiving OTAs is not the problem.
Sponsored