curiousurick

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Infinite Blue
Country flag
Today, for the 10th time, I went browsing the Ford Pass app to find a feedback option so I can make the team aware of bugs, like the vehicle time zone defaulting to Detroit 100% of the time. I change to pacific, and it goes back next time I check.

Short of a feedback option, I decided to waste a chat rep’s time to ask them to file a bug. Below is the video of me trying to open a chat. I have killed the app and get the same result. It’s 2:30 pacific time on a Thursday. I can’t imagine I’m outside of chat hours.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Today, for the 10th time, I went browsing the Ford Pass app to find a feedback option so I can make the team aware of bugs, like the vehicle time zone defaulting to Detroit 100% of the time. I change to pacific, and it goes back next time I check.

Short of a feedback option, I decided to waste a chat rep’s time to ask them to file a bug. Below is the video of me trying to open a chat. I have killed the app and get the same result. It’s 2:30 pacific time on a Thursday. I can’t imagine I’m outside of chat hours.
[/QUOTE

I won't comment on you wanting to be rude to a probably minimum wage employee, but, 2:30PM Pacific is 5:30PM Eastern... so I can certainly imagine how you could be outside chat hours. I tried right now and it says I'm waiting to be connected to the next available agent...

OP
OP

curiousurick

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Infinite Blue
Country flag
Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to imply I’d be rude to a customer service rep. I’d never do that. I just meant it that I’d be wasting their time because there is no automated feedback option
Sponsored