DiscWiz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape, F250
Country flag
So today, I spent about 3 hours out and about in the car. The Display locked up, but a quick reboot, Down Volume and the right arrow next to the Audio toggle rebooted it. I just want to say WOW I so love this car!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
So today, I spent about 3 hours out and about in the car. The Display locked up, but a quick reboot, Down Volume and the right arrow next to the Audio toggle rebooted it. I just want to say WOW I so love this car!
Please report the SYNC lockup through the feedback mechanism that you can find on the car's touch screen.

cbassjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
I had the same issue with my Grizzl-E Classic NEMA 14-50 (Gen 1), and the same solution/temp fix (flipping the dip switches to the 32A output setting). Called the company today, they were aware of the issue and less than 3 minutes later I was off the phone with a replacement scheduled to be shipped.

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I had the same issue with my Grizzl-E Classic NEMA 14-50 (Gen 1), and the same solution/temp fix (flipping the dip switches to the 32A output setting). Called the company today, they were aware of the issue and less than 3 minutes later I was off the phone with a replacement scheduled to be shipped.
Same thing here. Did you get your replacement yet?

Endokendal

First Name
Kendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FE Mach E, 2018 Mustang GT 6-Speed
Country flag
I did. It was shipped when they said it would, had it in hand a couple days later, and the new unit charges at full 40A.
I also had the same problem and called the company and they said it was a known problem with about 1000 units, and she sent a replacement out the same day. I switched it out and so far so good.

culkman

First Name
Jaden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kona
I have same problem.
I purchased in Sep 2021. It should be NEMA 14-50(Gen2) I put DIP sw 32A but still blue led blinking. I contacted the technical support today. They said It would take 1 biz day to get the reply

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
From my experience their tech support is good, perhaps a bit slow, but they do help. I have a smart charger and can't get it to connect to my network, it charges the car just fine tho. I believe it's a problem with my network somehow but haven't sorted it out.

If they say it will be a day to get in touch, it may actually be a couple of days.....be patient
Sponsored