Help me decide: Mach-E or Model Y

thetbg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Element
Country flag
Assuming we are comparing free colors, a MY starts at $58,990, while a Mach-E GT starts at $61,995, which reduces to $54,495 with the tax credit. A fully loaded non-PE GT (assuming a free color) is $66,735, which comes out just a shade more than the MY when the tax credit is factored in, i.e. $59,235. This excludes destination for both.
I have a Model Y locked in at 53k vs 58 for a GT with the ford 360 option. do you have the GT version, do you notice the difference in ride between premium and GT?
Sponsored

Reactions: ARK

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I have a Model Y locked in at 53k vs 58 for a GT with the ford 360 option. do you have the GT version, do you notice the difference in ride between premium and GT?
That makes sense regarding the price. I don’t have a GT, I have a Premium AWD SR. I don’t feel mine is bouncy.

If you have been testing the ER variant, see if the SR might feel better if you don’t need the range and if you’d prefer a Mach-E if only it weren’t for the way you felt it ride.

LstHrz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla S
Country flag
These cars are both great. The $7500 federal tax credit is a real bonus for the MME. I have owned a Tesla S for almost 5 years now and it has been amazing - local and cross country trips included. Just placed an order for the MME-GT - why? because as the detailed review pointed out, so may of the factors here are subjective - I like the look of the MME and I like the idea of buying my second EV from a BIG car manufacturer. The price difference is negligible over the life of the car but you can't beat that $7500 credit - it felt good back in 2017 as well :)
Sponsored