sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
The super thick one is the standard. The premium one is more flexible and designed not to harden below -10C
Oh really? I thought it was the other way around (the thick one was the -10C cable). Thanks for clarifying.
Sponsored

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Oh really? I thought it was the other way around (the thick one was the -10C cable). Thanks for clarifying.

https://grizzl-e.com/faq/

What is the difference between Regular and Premium Cables?
We at United Chargers like to provide you with a choice of output cable to improve your charging experience in different climate conditions as well as in different installation locations. The regular cable is used by majority of EV charging stations and is designed for indoor use or in mild to hot climate conditions. The premium cable is designed to be used outdoor in cold climates (below -10C or 10F) as it is more flexible in cold weather and better protected against harsh conditions.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
https://grizzl-e.com/faq/

What is the difference between Regular and Premium Cables?
We at United Chargers like to provide you with a choice of output cable to improve your charging experience in different climate conditions as well as in different installation locations. The regular cable is used by majority of EV charging stations and is designed for indoor use or in mild to hot climate conditions. The premium cable is designed to be used outdoor in cold climates (below -10C or 10F) as it is more flexible in cold weather and better protected against harsh conditions.
Yep, I'd seen that before purchasing. But without having both cables in front of me to compare, I wasn't sure of which cable I had on hand.
Sponsored