LiquidError

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (Someday)
Country flag
Maybe it's just the threads I follow, but in the last few weeks (particularly this week with build date news) the morale has been increasingly negative. While I get that people's expectations are not being met by Ford on various things, I am super-hyped to get my Shadow Black Mach-E, and now that I have a build date (later than I thought), my excitement is at an 11.

So, I wanted to create a hype thread for those who want to talk about how excited they are to get their car. Whether your hype arrives via train or semi, add it below!

Let's go!!
Sponsored

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I can't decide if I'm going to stay off here when people start taking delivery so that I can experience everything myself first or pour over everyone's comments so that by the time mine arrives I'm an expert and know the tricks. No matter which I choose I'm gonna struggle cause I'm so excited!

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I can't decide if I'm going to stay off here when people start taking delivery so that I can experience everything myself first or pour over everyone's comments so that by the time mine arrives I'm an expert and know the tricks. No matter which I choose I'm gonna struggle cause I'm so excited!
I was thinking the same thing just looking at the road show threads. But every new thing I learn gets me even more excited too.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Just wait until the owner's manual appears online--no need to read it here get it straight from the Pony's, er, pdf file.

It was like this for me when I ordered the Focus Electric (although this is a bit more prolonged: Ordered the Focus Electric in March picked it up in late May--none of this over a year bit).

I picked up a 2013 so it had already been out for a model year and thus right when I ordered it the first thing I did was download the owner's manual and read that over repeatedly until I picked it up (yeah I'm one of those LOL). Joined a forum such as this one and started discussing with others. Of course it didn't help matters that I had a coworker at the time who ordered his within a week of mine (and he ordered the identical car LOL).

Needless to say I was very excited getting the phone call from the dealership saying it was there. "How soon can I pick it up? an hour? two?" I think I picked it up that afternoon--it had arrived in the morning.

This reminds me: have to send an e-mail to my salesperson: I don't care the charge in the Mach-E I want it ASAP. If they make me wait overnight for it to charge I will ding them on the dealership survey after purchase (unless, of course, its completely empty but if it has like 20% or more charge in it...I want it. I can stare at it all I want charging in my garage instead of waiting a day for the dealer to charge it LOL).

Comparing my level of excitement between the Focus Electric and the Mach-E I'd have to say I was a bit more excited for the Focus since it was my first EV and all. That doesn't diminish how I feel about getting the Mach-E (just ask the wife, just like other spousal units on here, she is a bit tired of me talking about it).

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Well if you like some hype how about some futuristic stuff. How about someone is looking into making a vehicle that not only is a truck but has a EV motorcycle built into it. Or bikes or scooters.

So drive the truck to somewhere no frunk but has an ev motorcycle built-in. You can take and undo it. take out and ride then bring back put it back. Then when charging it will charge both.
With EV the possibility are limitless.

Ford Mustang Mach-E HYPE TRAIN! 1603579398557

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I saw the pair touring NJ today, and I a very happy with what I saw. I am pumped to get mine, and now feel I made the right decision to get the Route 1, which requires I trade in my current mustang. I know I will be very happy with it, even though I expect some growing pains given that it is v1.0. I am also OK with having to wait 13-14 months to get the tax deduction; I figure it is a one year anniversary present.

The car looks like it will be fun to drive, is not too big, and is definitely sporty looking.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I'll stick with this thread. Too much complaining elsewhere. I'm stoked to get this vehicle, been waiting since day one. The moment is so close, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Was very happy about the speed improvements and upgraded from standard range to extended partially because of the increased quickness and partially for the range. Hopefully there's one more trick up Ford's sleeve with an increased range. This is going to make 2020 not a complete lost year at least.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I had a moment of extreme anger where I contemplated canceling to spite my local dealer but in the end Ford Corporate took care of me. But I never lost being excited for the MachE. And the Roadshow reviews and build dates have only magnified that feeling. I just want my build date!

Jmills3232

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Own)2016 Focus Electric, (Ordered)Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Thanks for starting this thread. I got my build date last week and my hype level is huge!! Everyone here is so awesome!! I'm sure everyone with earlier dates will post loads of pics and info. I know I will.

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Excited to get my FE. Or maybe I'm getting two ME's, since I got the FE in the Mach-Drop and Ford has not yet canceled my original PE order. It's only money, right?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
?people all up in here
post posts
join the hype train
THE HYPE TRAIN?

??????
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Well if you like some hype how about some futuristic stuff. How about someone is looking into making a vehicle that not only is a truck but has a EV motorcycle built into it. Or bikes or scooters.

So drive the truck to somewhere no frunk but has an ev motorcycle built-in. You can take and undo it. take out and ride then bring back put it back. Then when charging it will charge both.
With EV the possibility are limitless.

Ford Mustang Mach-E HYPE TRAIN! tenor
Ford bought Spin electric scooters last year. How about a new saying: "a scooter in every frunk"?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Excited to get my FE. Or maybe I'm getting two ME's, since I got the FE in the Mach-Drop and Ford has not yet canceled my original PE order. It's only money, right?
not kidding when I say you could probably flip one of the two ?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I'm excited I have a build date! 12/14 - woohoo!
I'm hoping that hope train gets my Mach E to me fast!
Sponsored