Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Since ios 16, my carplay is seemingly restarting itself with annoying notices on the mach e quite often. That said, it always seems to be still active and available on screen, so I'm not sure what the SYnc is complaining about.

Also on ios 16, it says "set up paak" on ford pas now, even though one is already paired and stored. not sure how to fix that message.
FWIW restarting Ford Pass fixed the "set up paak" for me.
Sponsored

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Since ios 16, my carplay is seemingly restarting itself with annoying notices on the mach e quite often. That said, it always seems to be still active and available on screen, so I'm not sure what the SYnc is complaining about.

Also on ios 16, it says "set up paak" on ford pas now, even though one is already paired and stored. not sure how to fix that message.
iOS 16 is a beta, so while it's cool to report issues and call out design weirdness (like the horizontal map on the expanded layout) I hope everyone keeps the pitchforks in the barn until it's actually released and out of beta. There will be bugs, that's why it's called beta

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag

Donā€™t install betas unless youā€™re ready for app breaking bugs

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Time to destination in Apple Maps is gone for me. Only shows ETA.

ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT- Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I donā€™t usually use the expanded view, so I canā€™t compare to how it was in iOS 15, but Iā€™d say yes - that top navigation field isnā€™t ideal

340B885F-467E-4E39-B0A2-385684A8A36A.jpeg

E2D7DFD0-4126-4BF1-8EED-25FD5C37A280.jpeg

Your HVAC controls look updated relative to mine. I assume that was an OTA?

hls811

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Your HVAC controls look updated relative to mine. I assume that was an OTA?
Can't say what update changed it, but yes.. My original MME (2021, November build) had different buttons than my current MME (2022, April Build). I definitely prefer the new button layout - I don't recall the specifics of what's different when I use it, but I remember the first time I got in the car thinking it was much more logical now. :)

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I would just wish I could get the updated APIM sync software that includes sending SOC to CarPlay. They still havenā€™t rolled that out for job 2 cars.
Sponsored